A Surprise

Tommy's Pov

I go up to where Banks is sitting. I tap his shoulder. "What?" Banks snaps. He was pretty annoyed and not in a good mood about Liz.

"I have to go to the bathroom" I whisper. What the fuck? I couldn't think of anything else? Elizabeth was coming in right now and had to walk past us to get a ticket and I had to get Banks out of here.
He blankly stares at me in disgust.
"I don't know where it is, can you show me?"
"We're getting on the plane in a few minutes find it your fucking self."
He goes back to looking at his phone. I shoot Nikan and Sensei a desperate look.
"Come on bro just-"
"Why the hell are you waiting until the last minute anyway? You are such a child can you grow up and learn how to handle things like an adult?"

Alright so Ricky is clearly upset. Normally I want to snap back at him but I know he's in a lot of pain so I need to just move past it. But a huge part of me wants to yell in his face that I'm doing him a favor. 

Just then Liz texts me that she's walking in this second. I panic. "Isiah!" I yell at him, desperate for him to maybe do something. Thankfully he catches on and leaps across and jumps on top of Banks.

I see Liz start walking past us and to the ticket aisle. Sensei is covering Ricky's whole body and Ricky is punching his stomach and screaming "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" Nikan and I sit their and make awkward eye contact with concerned passerby's. "Nothing going on here" I say, dismissing an older couple.

Finally when Liz is out of sight I pull Sensei off of Banks. I can tell Ricky is furious as he puts his hat back on. "What the hell is wrong with you?" he screams at him. "Bro" I address Banks "He just saved your life."

He looks over at Nikan confused. "Me and Tommy saw the whole thing" Nikan agrees "This huge ass bee was on your chest and Sensei just swiped that thing off and protected you." I'm trying so hard to hold back my laughter. "So you did that because there was a bee?" he asks us. We all nod in unison.

"Next time let it sting me, motherfucker."
"Hey, if someone like Sensei wasn't here you would've been in big trouble" I say.
"Only a guy like Sensei could have saved you from that" Nikan adds.
Sensei walks over to his seat, amused.
"I'm so confused" Banks murmurs.

Elizabeth's Pov

It's finally my turn in line to purchase my ticket. I've never had to buy a last minute plane ticket before so I don't know if it's going to take the people long. The woman at the desk goes in a room to get my ticket. I check my watch. It's boarding in two minutes. Oh no. I see everyone by the boarding gate getting into lines.

I anxiously tap my nails on the counter. How could it take them so long? Shouldn't they of all people know how soon this is boarding?

She comes back and hands me my ticket. "Your boarding pass will be finished printing shortly" she says to him. "Okay, thanks." I really want to ask her to hurry but I bite my tongue.

I notice Alex and Roman standing at the front of the line. Once I see them I anxiously search for Banks. I gasp. I think that's him! I get distracted looking at him and the lady interrupts by handing me my boarding pass "You're good to go!"
"Thank you so much!"

I start walking to the line and everyone starts walking in the plane. How should I surprise Banks? I just hope the boys had thought of something like I asked? I don't think they're dumb enough to forget.

I'm the last person to hand the attendent my pass and walk into the plane. As I'm walking through the tunnel I begin to pick up speed. I need to find Tommy. I don't see him until I physically step onto the plane.

Banks is already being seated and Tommy is at the front talking with a flight attendant. I grab his arm. "So did you decide how we should surprise him?"
He gives me an oh-shit-not-really kinda look and I whine "Tommy you said you'd figure this out."
"Oh yeah yeah I got this" he dismisses me.

"YO BANKS!" he hollers throughout the plane. All of the hectic of getting seated stops at the sound of his voice. I see Ricky begin to turn around. "Surprise" he says grabbing me by my shoulders and pushing me in front of him to be seen.