An Angry Morgan

Ricky's Pov

I sit at the kitchen on my phone. Elizabeth was coming over for dinner and she said she was gonna call me. It was our last night together since she was leaving tomorrow.

Tommy trudges downstairs on a phone call.
"Yes that's fine."
Other person says something.
"Well calm down before you come."
Other person says something.
"Don't have that attitude."
Tommy anxiously talks over them "O-*gets cut off*-okay! Yeah b-*cut off again*-bye now"

I look over at him. "Morgan" he mumbles. "Oh shit what's happening with that?"
"Well she's coming over to talk but I'm guessing I'm just gonna end things."
"Woah woah woah wait? You're doing that now?"
He nods.
"Here?"
He nods again.
"Liz is coming over!"
"Really? Again?"
"Yes so make sure you handle her in another room"
"I gotchu, don't wanna kill the vibe."
I wrap up my napkin and throw it at him.

Elizabeth and Jess come 20 minutes before Morgan. I hang out with them in the kitchen and Tommy stays outside. Jess has gotten close to Blaziken so she mainly hangs around him. 

While I'm talking to Elizabeth I start to hear Morgan screaming at Tommy and the first time I ignore it and continue my conversation with Elizabeth. The second time I can't hold back it. "Can you excuse me for just a sec?"
Elizabeth could hear it too so I knew she understood.

I walk on to the porch to see Tommy sitting on the steps looking completely exhausted and Morgan hovering over him being loud as hell.

"Is everything okay here?" Morgan gives me a dirty look and crosses her arms and Tommy looks up at me anxiously and I can tell he's saying "help me."

"Tommy let's go inside" I say and Tommy starts to get up.
"How does this involve you?" she spats at me
"I'm Tommy's friend and I don't like how I see him being treated so I'm taking him out of this situation."
A smile surfaces on his face and we both turn around to walk in the house.
"Ugh, go have some Adderall. Maybe you'll feel better then."

In that exact moment I can feel Tommy slowly turn around to face Morgan. Standing next to him I could just feel his anger.

Disclaimer: I suffered from a really bad Adderall addiction a few months back. Right after Christmas I was taken to a hospital to be treated. I had gone crazy on Twitter saying stuff about how I was leaving FaZe but it was all caused by the craziness of my mind. I would never leave FaZe. The boys took me back in, especially Tommy who was my best friend before and after the whole situation. Speaking of being best friends with Tomperrr, one thing I know about him is that he just doesn't get angry. Ironically, even though his name's Temperrr. Even just then with Morgan he let her be the crazy one and just sat there. He's a very chill dude. This moment I could tell was different.

He turned around, looked her in the eyes and said "Get the fuck out of my face. Leave. Right fucking now."
My jaw dropped to the floor. I was actually so proud of him.
"Talk shit on me all you want. Talk shit about every girl I even look at. But don't you EVER talk about my family like that."

And with that, Morgan left. Tommy grabbed the door handle to walk in but I stopped him. "Hey, thanks Tommy." He hugged me. I started to laugh. "Love you bro" he pulled away from the hug "Love you too."

As we both walked in the house all the boys were right by the door clapping. "Go tommy tommy tomperrr" Roman said. We all laugh "That's my fucking roommate" Alex yells over the commotion.

I see Elizabeth through the crowd and walk over to her. "Hey" I approach her
"Hey" she smiles back.
"So did you hear all of that?"
"Yeah."

I realized I probably needed to explain everything. "Here why don't we talk upstairs." I grab her hand and lead her to my bedroom.