Chapter Twenty Four

James Sirius Potter was very, very confused. That was to say the least, he couldn't remember anything since he had run into Lavender Brown that morning in the hallway, he soon realized he was in his potions classroom with Hermione and Professor Snape.
"What did I do?" James asked as he rubbed his head but accidentally did it to hard and ended up smacking himself in the head. 
"Lavender gave you a love Potion but it's okay you have the antidote," Hermione told him, "Professor Snape gave you the antidote."
"Thank you Professor, Dumbledore told me you know everything so you should know this, my brothers full name is Albus Severus Potter," James told him with a small smile.
"Well, isn't that... surprising," Snape muttered as he motioned for them to leave his classroom. As they reached the hall James's hands balled into fists annoyed by the girl that had been stocking him for what felt like ages. He had heard the stories of Ron and Lavender but he never believed someone could be so annoying. 
"I can't believe she did that," James stated as his face turned bright red in anger and annoyance. "I''m not that surprised it wouldn't be the first time Lavender attempted something like that, probably won't be the last either way."
"I'm guessing Ron and Harry had a field day with this? Probably laughing their heads off."
"Your right, I said I'd meet them in the common room come on. Maybe we'll run into Lavender your girlfriend."
"Not you too," James mumbled as they headed toward the Gryffindor Common Room.
"Sorry James just this once I promise."
James and Hermione arrived at the Gryffindor Common Room ten minutes later, James found Lavender waiting for him expecting him to be all over her. When she realized he was no longer under the impression of the Love Potion she knew Hermione had everything to do about it. She looked absolutely furious with the bushy haired girl.
"Why did you do that you book worm! He was happy, he was in love with me!" Lavender yelled as she glared at the girl. Hermione stood her ground, she wasn't afraid of the blond.
"He wasn't happy Lavender, he was bewitched, did you know you could be expelled for doing something like that, you really need to sort out your priorities. Fake love is not more important then your education," Hermione fired back in a calm voice
"Just because I care about things other then being top of the class, I care about being beautiful and I will have James fall in love with me with or without a love potion!" Lavender screamed annoyed.
"No offense Lavender, but I don't want a girlfriend," James told her as he walked over to Harry and Ron who were watching in a corner.
"I will be your girlfriend one way or another James Patterson," Lavender stated as she turned toward James for the second time since he had arrived in the common room.
"You know, I think I'll take a pass on that Lavender."
"For now."
Hermione and James walked over to the two confused looking boys.
"Blimey, I think Lavender is off her rocker. I haven't see her like that, well ever. Feeling better James?" Ron said as he looked over James's shoulder to a fuming Lavender Brown. 
"Much better," James answered looking at the laughing Harry sitting next to Ron. "What's up with you?"
"You looked repulsed throughout the whole conversation, it was hilarious," Harry explained shaking with laughter he was trying to hold in. 
"Probably because I was, she's a lunatic," James stated shuddering at the very thought of Lavender Brown.
"How did she give you the Love Potion anyway it wasn't at breakfast," Ron asked James who was thinking of what he could remember, the last thing he could remember was him eating a cookie that Lavender gave him. 
"Not much of a story really, she gave me a cookie and I ate it and that's the last thing I can remember. I don't want to know what happened, the thought makes me shudder," James answered with a shake of his head.
"Your right, you don't want to know," Harry answered as he finally stopped laughing.
"Oh ha ha ha," James fake sneered. "When is the next DA meeting?" 
"Tonight, why?" Harry asked recalling what they had previously discussed.
"We should make a lesson plan," James stated before checking his watch for the time, it was nine am and the DA meeting started at about nine pm. "It should only take a couple of hours max, plus I want to show you lot something."
Everyone mumbled there okays and they left for the door. As they arrived at the room of requirement James thought of what he wanted, somewhere that they could practice and show examples but also write things down and make a lesson plan. Complicated yet the room of requirement pulled it off perfectly. Inside there was a large room with a roaring fire in one corner with a desk just nearby, the rest of the room was empty except four chairs near the fire. It was exactly what James had asked for. 
"So... I'm intrigued what is it that you want to show us?" Harry asked looking around the open room.
"I learned a  new spell, thought you lot might want to see," James answered as he walked deeper into the large room, he turned around and pulled out his wand, Holly 10 and a 1/2 inches semi flexible with phoenix feather core. He was prepared to cast the spell that literally made time stop when a sudden pain radiated throughout his whole body causing him to drop his wand, his breaths started becoming more ragged. Suddenly, a snake faced man crossed across his vision, he had an angry looking face but he looked rather pleased, he had slits for nostrils and James knew that this was Lord Voldemort. His father had explained what he looked like to him and showed him old images from the daily prophet. Voldemort had figured out that Harry James Potter was no longer the only Chosen One.