Chapter Eight

"It's weird getting all these new students in Gryffindor only," Ron said with his eyes narrowed.

"Well, were all related so it's not that strange," Rose offered calmly trying to avoid further questions of the cousins.

"You two look a lot like me," James (Marauder James is just James and James Sirius will be called James Sirius) said with his eyes narrowed. 

"Oh, well must just be a coincidence," Albus told James quickly.

"Yes, must just be a coincidence," Teddy said quickly his hair changing from blue to a dark green in an instant. The eight teens stared at him with wide eyes they didn't know he was a metamorphagus.

"Your a metamorphagus," Hermione muttered to herself more than anyone.

"Blimey," Ron mumbled.

"JAMES!" Rose yelled at her cousin. Both James's yelled surprised by the sudden outburst.

"What did I do this time?" James Sirius asked looking at his cousin.

"Oh, your such a git James you just kicked me!" Rose explained frustrated.

"I did not dear cousin! Maybe it was Hugo!" James Sirius stated. Before Rose could answer Sirius spoke.

"You lot are cousins?" Sirius asked the group of kids.

"Yup on our mother's side, for them their fathers," Albus answered.

"Hugo, was it you?" Rose said continuing her argument. 

"Yes, but it was an accident I didn't mean to kick you I meant to kick James I'm still mad at him for what happened earlier," Hugo stated glaring at James Sirius. 

"Whatever that was like an hour ago..." James Sirius mumbled under his breath.

"Well anyway we should be getting ready for bed it's pretty late," Teddy said a moment later.

"It's 6:30?" Harry told the new group.

"Ya Teddy, I'm going out. Don't worry though I brought my cloak and the map," James Sirius said with a sly grin sliding onto his face. "Hugo, are you coming?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," Hugo answered with an identical grin.

"No James, Hugo you come back here!" Albus yelled but the two cousins were already climbing out the portrait hole. James and Sirius looked at each other before saying that they have something to do elsewhere. The two friends left and the rest went to their separate dorm Lily and Rose with Hermione and Elena. The boys all had their own dormitory at the top.

JAMES AND SIRIUS

James and Sirius were following behind the two cousins, both underneath James's invisibility cloak. The two cousins were walking as if they knew Hogwarts like the back of their hands. Suddenly they turned into an alcove and James and Sirius came up behind them. James Sirius pulled out an old piece of parchment and placed his wand tip on it. 

"I Solemnly Swear That I am Up To No Good," James said quietly. When the map appeared James Sirius and Hugo turned around. "I knew they'd follow us!"

James Sirius pulled James and Sirius's cloak off, they had seen the two on the Marauders map. 

"How'd you know?" Sirius asked in shock.

"It's exactly what we would have done Sirius," James Sirius answered.

"Wh-what my name is Sam Grey," Sirius said quickly.

"It's okay Dumbledore told us," Hugo assured the two.

"Why would Dumbledore tell you lot?" James asked with his eyes narrowed.

"Oh, it's because we time traveled to," James Sirius said with a grin.

"What!" James and Sirius yelled.

"Wouldn't you at least like to know our names?" Hugo asked grinning.

"Well, what are your names?" James asked with wide eyes.

"I am Hugo Weasley," Hugo said with a wave.

"And I am the one and only James Sirius Potter," James said with a bow.

"Another Potter?" Sirius asked wide-eyed.

"Yup, another Potter, but look you cant tell Harry or any of his friends. So Clara is actually my little sister Lily, Aiden is my little brother Albus... so ya," James told the stun teens.

"I think we'll be great friends," James said grabbing James Sirius's shoulder.

"How'd you lot get here anyway?" Sirius asked James Sirius and Hugo.

"Well, I may or may not have broken a time turner..." James Sirius said quietly.

"Hey, so did I," James said with a laugh. James Sirius laughed, perhaps more then just looks ran in the family. 

"So, do you like pulling pranks?" Sirius asked James Sirius.

"More then anything," James Sirius told Sirius. 

The four walked back to the common room laughing and talking. They all had a lot in common. The common room was empty except for just about everyone they knew. "Thought you lot were going to bed?" James asked the sitting teenagers. 

"We realized it was way too early," Rose mumbled looking up from her large book that was sitting on her lap. 

"Well we're just heading upstairs to play a game of exploding snap," James told the group before heading up to their dormitory.

"They became friends quickly," Remus said quietly.

"Yes, yes they did," Hermione mumbled lost in thought.

"Well I'm going to the-" Hermione started before Harry and Ron cut her off. "Library."

"Well yes, actually I am."

"Oh, may I come?" Rose asked standing up.

"Yes, normally no one likes the library and I go alone. It's nice that someone else likes the library," Hermione answered standing up.

"Oh wait, Hermione we have detention," Harry told his best friend.

"Oh yes, of course, I nearly forgot. Sorry Rose, maybe another time. Umbridge gave me and Harry a weeks worth of detention for doing absolutely nothing," Hermione told her new friend with a roll of her eyes. Harry and Hermione left for Umbridge's detention and came back multiple hours later clutching their hands. However, they agreed they wouldn't tell the others what happened in their detention and just say they wrote lines. No one was awake except for Ron when they got back. He must have been waiting up for them.

"Hey Ron," Harry said.

"Hi Harry, Hermione. How was detention?" Ron asked standing up from his place on the couch.

"Alright we just had to write lines," Hermione answered with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Well I'm going to bed," Harry said with a grimace.