1.Our daily lives ?

Comenzar desde el principio

"Dad he started it" Both boys said at the same time.

"I started no you started it"

"Just admit it"

"Why should i" both boys grease at each other with anger.

"Ok that's enough i don't want to know who started it just clean your room and get down to eat breakfast you are late for shcool if in next second you didn't start what i told you to do you know vrey well what will happen."

"Aye aye dad don't tell papa." Both boys saluted there dad and get to clean up.

Don't get us wrong we love our Papa as much as our dad but he is more like a mother when it comes to us then dad even if in the morning it seems like dad is the mother figure don't let that fool you the real boss of this sutilucka-rojorphath household is papa as dad is always with whatever papa says without much of a argument unless except if uncle bright is involved or something else like that. Dad is smitten by papa and that is a known fact in our family.

Kongpob smile no matter how silly his family is he love them all none the less! He is so happy with the way how his life is he wish it will stay this way forever.

"KONGPOB!!!!" And here comes the summon.

"Yes honye coming" Kongpob call out to his beloved husband while smiling at his childrens direction and move towards his and his husband room to check on what his sunshine forgot or can't find.

"Kong i can't find my shocks where are they?" Arthit look lost fresh out of shower while puking his lips like a baby if only he doesn't have work kongpob sulk about that a little in his mind.

"They are in the 2nd drwar in the left right corner honey" Kongpob come in to the room and kiss arthit right on the lips.

"Kongpob!! Why did you kiss me out of the Bloom" Arthit mumbled bushing he is still shy even after years staying together and being married to kongpob but who can blame him his husband is too good too handsome but he still stay by his side no matter what! He really love Kongpob sutilucka his beloved husband.

"Why can't i kiss my husband and its my morning kiss to you." Kongpob smirk he love his shy husband who always bush when ever he touch him even if by the year his shyness have decrease he is still that shy senior who like to punished him . kongpob always thanks the power of the universe and beyond to gave him such an adorable husband and children to cherish and hold forever! 😁

"Its not that hmm its kongpob stop laughing!" Arthit bush and shouted at his husband who can't stop laughing at him.

"Honey your so cute i can never get enough of you" Kongpob straighten up and whispered in his husband's ears huskly but before he could go forward with his plan of seduction arthit move away from him and towards the drwar and take out the shocks.

"I'm getting late we can continue this later" Arthit muttered under his breath while bushing red.he knows kongpob is his husband and love of his life but he can't help but to get shy every time he get near him but that doesn't mean he will let anyone else get in between them dare they try he will make them wish they never know his kongpob and him!😤

~~~×~~~~~

"Ok guys come let eat breakfast shall we" Arthit smile at his family as they all started eating breakfast. With Adit and Aroon trying to out do each other in eating, his daughter ignore her brothers existence, and kongpob staring at him like he has an eye disease while making sulking face but he knows kong is just sulk because he didn't get to seduced me in the morning well what can i do i really have to go...the meeting is important and this can wait till i get home today.

"Aroon!Adit! Slow down this is not a completion of who eat first!" Arthit said to his childrens.

"But papa Adit started it he said he will say sorry if i beet him" Aroon explain to his papa while keep on stuffing food in his mouth.

"And why do he needs to say sorry for" Arthit rise an eyebrow.he knows his childrens they don't say sorry esaliy specially to each other.

Both boys look at each and saying though there eyes you told him now explain.

"P'Aroon ask Ai'Adit to wake him up and Ai'Adit though dumping water on p'Aroon will wake him up faster" pimchan explain.

"What!! What where you thinking Adit and Aroon you have an alarm clock for a resone use it next time"Arthit said while looking at his childrens who where looking at anywere but him.

"Darling came down they are just having fun" Kongpob try to calm his husband down.

"Don't you dare darling me you know it as much as i do that its not right kong and you two don't do something like this again ok" Arthit look at his husband and children.

"Ok papa" "ok khab"

"Dad papa who is coming in my PTM today?"pim ask her parents  she is a quite child unless you poke her then you have a walking disaster in her wake.She is the Princess of the family her brothers would do anything for her same as her parents she is the spoil child since she is the only girl in the family she really love her family they are her world but don't you dare tell anyone she will know and when she do well just say....it will end in a very embarrassing or painful way or maybe both.

~×~

This is the new story that's is been in my head since forever because i read some fanfiction. i forgot the name of but it was really good but oh well anyway it has taken me so long to write anyway

What i want to say is who would you like to go on pimchan PTM PLEASE COMMENT!

And the childrens characteristics for now if there is more i will add later oki! 😅

1.The oldest son.
Aroon sutilucka~ronjoparth
Age~15
Class ~9th
Date of birth ~ 14 January 20xx
Bio: he love his family but sometimes get irritated with his little brother Adit who love to make fun of him and prank him whenever he can if it wasn't for his parents he would call adit a brat but as we can't have everything nvm.. he is the sports captain in his school and every girl in his and even some boys think he is handsome and can get anything and anyone he wants but he is looking for that special someone just like his parents.

Style : he is very simple but even he knows whatever he were he looks handsome!😎

2.The middle child.
Pimchan sutilucka~ronjoparth
Age:11
Date of birth: 15 July 20xx (my fav month and number 5 😂)
Class:4th
Bio:love her family more then anything will do anything for them she is a quite child people take her quietness as being shy but she is anything but shy you will know that after you poke her so warning don't try it if you value your life! She most of the time ignore her brothers existence because she thinks they are stupid but will always be by there side if her family need her ! She is a good child with a kind heart !
Style: she is very adorable and beautiful but she likes to stay simply not a fan of makeup.

3.The youngest child of sutilucka ronjoparth family a.k.a. the cute devil by yours truly uncle bright and toth.
Age~7
Class: 1st
Date of birth: 10 April 20xx
Bio: he is a total cuteie adorable child the baby of the family love by all he like to prank his older brother because its fun but don't mess with him specially his family or you wouldn't know what hit you before you fall down. Don't let his cute act fool you he is the best in taking revenge out of all his siblings as according to his papa.

Style : he will were anything his papa brought but when it come to dad he thinks dad has no taste in clothing so he became pickey but all in good fun.

×××××that's all for now....
To save my soul for me to continue this story comment and vote please! 😘😱 words 2062😂