Chapter 17

Jack

"I'm gay."

"Finally!" My mom half shouts while my stepdad just looks confused.

"What do you mean finally?" I ask.

"I kinda figured you were gay. I mean, I'm your mom. I know when something's up with my baby." Zach let's go of my hand which he was previously holding and lets my mom hug me. My stepdad just shakes my hand so I'm assuming he's accepting me. I turn to where Zach is standing.

"Zachy..." He's not there. "Mom, where did Zach go?"

"I don't know, you should go look for him. He seemed a little upset just now." I kiss her cheek and run out. I go to our room first.

"Zach!" There's no sound. I sigh and grab my phone from the nightstand. I try calling him but he left his phone on his bed. Then I try Daniel.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Daniel have you seen Zach?"

"No, why?"

"I was telling my parents about, you know and Zach was there but then he wasn't and he's not in our room and he left his phone here and now I don't know what the hell to do."

"Ok, Jack calm down. We'll all come to your room and we'll look for him. It's all gonna be fine."

"Please hurry up."

"We will, just take a breath, and everything will be fine." He hangt up and he's knowcking on the door with Corbyn and Jonah within maybe two minutes. We decide to split up and that I'll keep Zach's phone with me since that's the only number he actually knows. Jonah and Corbyn are going to look for him on the new tour bus we got, Daniel is going to walk around town and I'm going to stay in the hotel just going everywhere he could've possibly went. I pull up a picture of Zach on my phone and show it to every person I see, hoping someone recognizes him. I also go to his parents but they haven't seen him either. Just when I start to think I'll never find him, I hear some soft sniffles coming from a dead-end hallway. 

"Zach?" The person holds their breath. This is definatly Zach. "Zach, we're all really worried. Everyone is looking for you."

I get closer to where he is. I crouch down next to him and wrap my arms around his shaking body.

"I'm s-sorry." He almost whispers.

"It's gonna be ok. Whatever is bothering you, I can help with if you let me."

"I know I'm supposed to be the dominant one but I can't, not right now, I'm sorry."

"It's ok. And you know what, I don't mind, I'm versatile anyway."

I'm sorry about the slightly late update. I'm attempting to publish a new chapter every other day so I'm writing this in the middle of the night, trying to get a chapter out. Anyway, that's kind my scedule, publishing every other day so you can expect a new chapter in two days and I'm very sorry if I ever don't publish a chapter. I'm rambling. Have a nice day.