CHAPTER TEN: WEEKEND PLANS

Start from the beginning

"When are we moving in to our new houses?" Jungkook, the youngest among us seven asked.

"Next next weekend," I told them.

"Will we be protected there?" Jin asked worriedly.

"Hey guys, as long as we stick together, refusing Big Hit Entertainment won't be difficult," J – Hope said with a smile.

"I just hoped they would stop giving us offers. Each offer is going nuts and more insane one after the other," Jimin remarked.

"Yeah, they even offered five million dollars to me just this morning," Taehyung said out loud.

I just nodded at them and smiled. All of us seven used to be college heartthrobs in each of our university. We weren't really old friends. In fact ,we just met three days ago. It was J-Hope who was able to trace us all. He has this idea that Big Hit won't stop at nothing until we form the boy band group they want the world to know. As I looked at them, I know why we were all a catch.

Jimin is a great dancer. Taehyung is the most handsome and cutest being. Jungkook's vocal range is absolutely genius. J – Hope dance choreography has made him win countless worldwide competitions. Jin is another handsome dude with the brotherly oppa charisma. Suga raps and nasty attitude had earned him million of followers way back. However, we have all left the world of entertainment the moment we got serious with our Islam. Among the seven, Suga and I are the only reverts.

"How do we keep ourselves rooted on the ground if all of us are single? I mean I wish I am already married but no woman really captivated my interest," Jimin said.

"Well, here is where Fatima Maryam comes in," J – Hope said.

"You mean Isaac's secretary?" Jin asked.

"Yes, she's my best friend," I told everyone.

They shrugged.

"Who are you fooling? She's the love of your life," Taehyung teased.

"Fine, she is the love of my life. So that goes a warning to all of you. No one falls for her. Nobody wants her except me," I said seriously.

"RM, when are you going to propose?" Jin, the oldest in our group asked.

"Soon," I answered.

"Okay, one quick question before we all go back to our businesses. RM, have you told Isaac the real reason why you wanted us all to be living in one subdivision? Have you told him that we would need his secretary to spiritually guide us? And have you thought about her safety too? I mean if Big Hit can propose million dollars and even last night threatened me to expose the car accident I caused six years ago when I was drunk and killed someone, don't you think Big Hit can exposed your suicidal attempts in the past and perhaps threaten Ms. Maryam too?" Suga asked.

"Wow, that wasn't a one quick question at all Suga," Jungkook said.

I stood up.

"I thought about that, don't you men worry, this Saturday, we will tell Isaac our situation. He is a powerful man as well. He's got influence. I am only worried as to how he would react about Fatima being close to us all," I answered.

"And her safety?" Suga asked, also standing up.

The other five also stood up.

"We're eight men. We all can protect her," I cleared out.

"She will live in a house, all alone. Although, we would be her neighbors, it still won't be safe," Suga again contradict.

What's up with this man? I think he's over reacting.