Jungkook grabbed the ring and insert it to Tzuyu's finger, "I give you this ring to wear As a symbol of my abiding love, My eternal faith, and my undying devotion.
It is an outward reminder of our inner unity."

      Tzuyu take the second ring and insert it to his finger, "This ring I give you
Is a symbol of my love. I pledge to share with you my heart, My home, and all of my worldly goods."

      "You may kiss the bride.." The father looked at everyone then to the two. Kyu pushed Jungkook away crying himself out as he holds the pillow. "Kyu! come here!" Yoongi called, but he flinched as soon as everyone clapped and yelled.

       Jungkook quickly carried him and kiss his cheeks as the camera flashes to them. "You're still jealous?" he laughed, "Mommy is mine now.."

       "No.. She's-She's.." Kyu couldn't continue his words due to the people taking a picture of them. "She's what?"

        "Saram-i mani isseo.." he sniffed.

        "I know there is a lot of people.." she wiped his eyes as they walk down the aisle to exit entering to the limo car. Yoongi and Jihyo entered with their baby then look at the two, "Ohh sorry I thought we can ride too.."

       Jungkook laughed and look at Tzuyu, "Its fine.." putting kyu to his lap. Jihyo looked at the people outside then smile, "Yah.. I Didn't know it would be this trending... Yeoksie.. Former number 1 model who wouldn't trend that? and number 1 company owner.. Oh lord.."

      They all laugh in the car. Jungkook pressed on the button and it fills up the glass a drink on the counter. Yoongi raised the glass and smile, "Newly wed. congrats!"

       They all raised their glass and laugh inside the car. Kyu walked to the counter grabbing a glass. Yoongi turn his head to Jungkook, "You're letting him?"

       "He doesn't like alcohol and he knows what's juice is.." Tzuyu respond then drink. They watched kyu take the little glass and keeps refilling it with juice. "Still what if he's drinking the alcohol?" Jihyo asked.

       "Unnie.. The alcohol is on the top.. And he can't reach that.."

       "Ohh.. Right.."

       Kyu went back to his sit eating a cookies and drinking the juice while looking at them talk. "Choco isseo.." he pointed to the cookie and showing it to Jungkook.

       "Isseo? You like it?"

       "Eung.. Chowa.." He nod.

       Soon the car stops at the resort and open the door for them. "Yoongi and Jihyo stepped out first with the baby then hold Tzuyu's long veil and dress keeping it away from tripping her.

      "Kyu lets go.." Jungkook called.

       Kyu grabbed bunch of cookies before he steps out of the car. "There's a lot of those in the room.. You don't need to grabbed more.."

       Everyone looked at Tzuyu and to the other two behind her walking as they eat the cookies. "Damn.." the lady rub her eyes. Tzuyu take off her dress as soon as they entered the room, "You're taking it off already? let me take a picture of you though.." Jihyo take out her phone and snap her.

       "You must be happy right now huh?"

       Tzuyu suddenly cried. Her eyes widened and quickly comfort her, "Yah what's wrong?"

       "My parents don't get to see it... How-How their only child get married.."

        Jihyo pouted, "They see you.. They're happy we know that.. you know it.. Stop crying.." tapping her back. Tzuyu hugged her tightly as she cries, "My dad told me he would lead me to the aisle... He would watch me have a family.."

       "Eyy.. They probably wouldn't want seeing crying.. they want you happy.. shush now Tzu.. Stop it.." She wiped her eyes.

       Jihyo's mom entered the room and look at them hugging, "What's wrong?"

       "She misses her parents.."

       "Sweety its okay... Losing your parents is the hardest and deepest thing you couldn't accept in your life.. But Jungkook is there now Tzuyu.. You two are parents now too.. And the only thing you would want for that child is not to experience what you two went through... I had a really bad experience in my life and I don't want Jihyo to experience that.."

      "So you made me marry Yoongi.." She rolled her eyes. Her mom pointed her finger to her, "But you felt the love.."

       "Ohh shush please mom.."

       Tzuyu wiped her tears and look at Jihyo's mom slowly nodding her head to her, "Thank you.."

       "Its fine.. Don't cry.." tapping her back then face Jihyo, "You come with me.. your baby is crying.."

       "Why?"

       "I don't have the room key.. And the milk is in your room.."

       "Ohh.. Tzu I'll be back later.."

       Tzuyu undressed herself and change into a nice dress. "Eommaaaa.." kyu opened the door.

        "Yess?"

         "Cookies.."

         She walked to the kitchen and take out a bag of cookies, "How many?"

        He showed four fingers but changes it to five. Tzuyu gave him a look, "No.. Cause you're going to complain about your teeth.." giving him two. Jungkook wrapped his arm around her waist and kyu quickly kicked him. "Ahh! Kyu!"

       He pull his mom away from him and look at Jungkook, "Sirreo!"

       "Wae? Nan neoye appa-ya.."

       Tzuyu laughed and carry him, "Kyu how many are we in here?"

       He showed three fingers. "Who's the baby?"

      "Me!"

      "No.. you're not the baby.."

       "What do you mean he's not the baby?!" Jungkook's eyes widened and look at her stomach, "Are you pregnant?!"

        Tzuyu gave him a look, "Im not! Im the baby.."

      "Me!" Kyu argued, "Neon.. Old.."

      "Old?! You're saying your mom is old?!"

       He nod his head. Jungkook laughed to the side and eat the cookie. "Lets go talk to the people out there.. They're waiting for us.."

      "Ohh yeah.. wait.." She take off the veil and glove then fix her hair, "Kyu get down.. Lets go outside.."

       Jungkook kissed the two with love then smile, "You are the biggest gift I've ever receive.." caressing their head. Kyu looked at him while eating the cookie then look at Tzuyu.

        She kissed Jungkook torridly in front of their child. "I love you.."

        "I love you too.." He hugged her. Kyu gave them a look and groaned, "Nado.."

       They looked at each other then to Kyu, "What?" laughing at him. "Nado nado! Saranghae!" he yelled. Jungkook carried him again, "We do too!"

End of Story.

Lol sorry guys its not really a good ending, but I tried my best to think. I haven't been reading wattpad books since I've been trying to finish this, I couldn't get any idea how to end a story😂🤦🏻‍♂️ Im so dumb and my korean skill is getting weak too. bruh whut is happening?