11

Jungkook looked at her then cleared his throat, "You're acting weird.." blinking his eyes then cough. She smiled, "Weird what? Im not.." shaking her head, "I realized I've been too mean to you.. So I'd like to pay a respect.."

His eyes blinked again and gulped, "I don't believe it.."

"Oh its fine.. People at first don't believe me I could save people's lives at hospital.." She smiled.

He creased his forehead, "What?"

She cleared her throat, "Nevermind... Here I made you a coffee.." putting a cup of tea on the table.

"You said a coffee that's a tea.."

"Aren't they the same?" She shrugged then sit on her chair eating her food. His eys stared at her for 10 seconds giving her a confuse look then sniffed, "I'm not trusting you.."

"Why not?!"

"Drink it.." he gave the cup to her. She creased her forehead and take a little sip from her spoon then look at the ceiling, "It taste good.."

He crossed his arm, "Then you drink it since its good you said.."

"Yah.. you're really not trusting me huh? I didn't put a poison nor made it disgusting taste.. Its really a coffee.." she rolled her eyes. Jungkook took a deep breath then take the cup again and drink a bit giving her a suspicious look then taste the coffee, "I don't like it.."

She smirked, "Okay.. Whatever don't drink it im not forcing you.."

The doorbell rang, "Who's that?" Tzuyu asked looking at him. He shrugged, "Why don't you check?"

"Pshh.."

She walked to the door and let the gate open. Her face turned to him, "Its your friend and my car.." then stepped out. He creased his forehead and look at her direction then continue eating.

Yoongi closed the door then take a deep breath, "D--Jablala! You scared me!"

"Get inside the car.."

"What?" he looked at his body, "Wait.. We can take it at the hotel if y--" She smacked his head.

"I need to talk to you... So get inside.."

He stepped inside and smirked, "What is it?"

"Give me an ugly picture of your friend.."

He looked at the door then creased his forehead, "Jungkook.. Jungkook doesn't have an ugly picture.. He looks good in every angle.."

"Liar! No one looks perfect in every angle.. Give me something that he ever took and never likes it.."

"Ahhh... He pressed on his phone.. this.."