13

Tzuyu entered to the taxi while talking on the phone, "You better not disappoint me or it'll be the death of you.."

"Yeah yeah.. I'll call you when I'm there.." He ended the call.

"Gyeonggido ajussi.." She took a deep breath and looked outside.

Jungkook answered his phone, "What?"

"Jungkook... Its your hyung.."

"I know! what the hell do you want now?"

"I got robbed here in gyeonggido... They took my wallet.."

"Okay go back here.."

"I didn't use my car.. I use cab.. Jungkook help me.." He made a disappointed sound, "I can't even go home.. pick me up.."

He took a deep breath, "I have office.."

"Jungkook..."

"What?!"

"Please.." He begged.

"I'll be there in few minutes.." He rolled his eyes then end the call. Before he turn off the TV, he at look his own face at the TV and Minji's face being a big trend around the world, "What the hell?" then completely turn it off. He hopped into his car and took off while pressing on his phone.

"Hyung... Gyeonggido? What were you doing there?"

"Meeting with some management... But I got completely rob.."

"You have your phone tho.."

"I do.. I left my phone inside the office of my friend..."

He nod his head then take a deep breath, "I'm driving slowly cause there's a storm today.."

"Its fine take your time.."

Tzuyu scrolled to her phone then call Jihyo, "Unnie where are you?"

"House..."

"Did you ever come out of the house yet?" She groaned, "Seems like you're there eversince we got drunk snd that guy dropped us off.."

"Yah... You haven't received your schedule yet? Im busy fixing all the files and billings and stuff.."

"I understand.. Well let's hangout if you're free.."

"Okay.. Byeee.."

She looked at the road then creased her forehead, "Ajussi how long is gyeonggido?"

"About 30 minutes?"

"Ohh... Its a province right?"

"Yeah.. But cool places too... Why? Are you vacationing there? If you're vacationing I suggest you don't live near mall town.. Many pick pockets there.."

She nods her head, "Im not vacationing... Just visiting.." checking her emails on her phone while talking to the driver. Her face turned to the guy and creased her forehead, "Is it stormy today?"

"That's why Im slowing down on driving.."

"Aishh.. That bitch want me to be stuck in that place.." she mumbled.

***

Jungkook pressed on his phone, "Where are you exactly at?" looking around the places. Yoongi's eyes widened, "Imma call you back.. you're already there?! Where are you parked at?"