4

Tzuyu git up early from her bed because of the sound. Scratching her head as she go down stairs and kicked his door, "Shut the music!" then walked to the kitchen sink and wash her face.

Her face glared to the door and walked upstairs, "I hope you turn deaf.."

She change herself into exercise outfit and walked outside. Running around the tennis court while holding her water bottle. She stopped then drink water and pressed on her phone, "Oh why unnie?"

"Yah.. Can I come to your house?"

"Why?"

"Im bored.. and we have a break for 1 month sooo... Let me.."

Tzuyu shrugged, "Im jogging right now in my court.. I'll text you my password for the gate.."

"Alright.." Then end the call. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and types to her phone and start jogging again for few minutes then go back inside. Jungkook was already leaving when she came back inside. Her eyes rolled then drink a water, "Coconut head.."

He glared at her and shut the door. She swing her arm backward thinking of throwing the bottle to the door, but she instead hit the vase behind her. "Oh crap.. Oh lord.." looking to the door and vase. It was Saint Ghislain Vase, Art Deco Masterpiece, Bold Geometric and Stylized Floral Design, 1920s costing about 3,500 USD.

She covered her mouth and picked up the broken pieces on the floor, "Omo.. You're crazy Tzuyu.. Oh lord.." rapidly cleaning the mess she made and throw the broken vase to the dump outside, "He won't notice it right? I mean he has a lot of vase.."

Her eyes travelled to Jihyo entering to her gate, "Unnie!"

"Yah.. I was calling you.."

"My phone is on silent.." She smiled. Her face was different from how Jihyo sees her.

Jihyo's eyes widened as she enters inside, "Yahh... You told me you have basic stuff inside your house back in Army base.."

"I told you someone lives here with me.. I need to kick him out.."

"And the hell with this all CCTV? What are you trying to film? Music video?" Jihyo creased her forehead. Tzuyu gave her a weird look and smirked, "That's because this house is the largest one in the village I need it to be protected.."

"You are damn rich Tzu.. Your parents left you a good gift.."

Tzuyu smiled, "You wanna go to the backyard?"

Jihyo followed her and dropped her jaw, "Tzu! this is not a backyard this is a park!"

"Tss.. Shut up.. its not a park.."

Jihyo gave her a disgust look, "Surgeons never really have a time to fix themselves.. You look like you don't wash your hair its too curly!"

"UNNIE! Even you?! I wash my hair everyday.. Smell it!" She put her head close to Jihyo but her friend back away. Then look to the sky and sniffed, "It might rain.."

"That's good.. You're hair will be washed.."

"You--" She hit her arm.m

***

Jungkook switched his seat then look at the computer reading an articles. "Get this one.. Marclemond.." Pointing to the screen. His employee nod his head and take files, "What if they reject?"

"Then that's their fault when they regret it.."

Yoongi tapped the desk with his pen and smile, "You're free tonight?" asking the employee, "Wait.. First of all.. Are you woman?"