23

Tzuyu pressed on the alarm then rub her eyes from the loudness outside. Jungkook locked her with his arm then kiss her shoulder, mesmerizing her face for few seconds then looked to the window, "What is it?"

"Outside.."

He creased his forehead and sit up putting his pants on then look to the window. His eyes rolled again then lay back to the bed, "Don't mind them.."

"Who is it?"

"Reporters.."

Her eyes widened, "Yah I need to go to the hospital!!" she panicked, "I can't miss a day again.."

"They will be gone soon.." Hugging her and go back to sleep. She moved his arms away and stand up putting her clothes on then look to the window, "Oh my god.. This is not happening again.. I need to go to the hospital.."

He walked to the bathroom then stepped out again, "Since you said you grew up to this house.. You probably know a lot of ways other than that exit?" pointing to outside where reporters are waiting. Tzuyu shooked her head, "Plenty ways to enter to this house but only one way... To exit other than that gate.." rolling her eyes.

She scroll down to her phone, for a few seconds her jaw was dropped. Looking at her phone then to him then back to the phone and drop it. Jungkook creased his forehead buttoning his shirt, "What's wrong?"

"I told you not to that balcony!!!" She yelled, "They have a picture of us!"

"So?" he shrugged. Doesn't give a damn about the picture, "What are they going to do? Kill us? Is it a crime?"

She kicked him, "I already warned you there's a lot of reporters and you didn't listen!"

He blinked his eyes once more then put her hand down. His face was showing nothing but seductiveness. Its either getting her mad more because of his sexy look is appearing more and more or his reaction to the picture is nothing. She took a deep breath and look at the comments, "Im ruined.. Im ruined!! This is all your fault.. Just when my life is already fine.. They're criticizing me again.."

There's no words from him but a sound of deep breath. She pulled her hair and look at each picture, "Oh my god oh my god... You asshole.."

He finally laughed, "What wrong with it? Tzuyu... Minji and I are nothing.."

"Yeah the fact that all around the world knows you're her boyfriend.. And Im here being called out again by haters.." Sitting on the chair calming herself down, "How am I gonna do this?"

"Ignore it.."

"Ignore? I can't step outside nor to the hospital... With those people thinking Im a whore.."

He made her stand up and kiss her but she pushed him away, "Stop it! You need to stop this... You and I need to stop okay? I want my peaceful life back..."

"Tzuyu--"

She shuts him down, "Avoid each other okay? Easy thing to do... Just like what you do to the other girls..."

"What are you talking about? Come on Tzuyu.." He blocked her way. She gave him a dirty look then fixed her hair and clothes she's wearing. Ignoring in each way he move.

"Tzuyu.."

"Leave me alone.."

He made a big sigh and look to the window, "People are just good at judging from what they see... As long as you know yourself you shouldn't believe on other people's words to you.."