Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Felix! Come back!" I yell.

No response.

"Alright..." I sit down on a tree stump and run my hands through my hair. All of these boy problems are giving me a headache.

I close my eyes and listen to the soothing sounds of Neverland.

My peacefuls state gets interrupted by a tugging on my shirt. I open my eyes and see Michael standing in front of me.

"Oh hey buddy," I ruffle his hair.

"What's wrong?" He askes sweetly.

"Well," I pick him up and set him down in my lap, "I am going through a dilemma right now and I don't know what to do."

"I can help." he says burrowing into me.

"I don't think you can with this one...." I laugh.

"Pleeeeease Wendy?" 

"Alright fine." I give in to his adorable pleading. "This will probably sounds insane but I can't decide if I want to be with Peter or Felix at the moment. They are both so sweet, yet different. I can't just-"

"Peter."

"What?"

"I think Peter." He pulls away from me and smiles.

"And why do you think that?" 

"I can tell just by the way you act around him, you become happy and have this twinkle in your eye.I think its something special that you only find once." He holds his head up proud.

"Wow, when did you get so grown up?" I ask while he gets off of me.

"I dunno." He grins with his baby teeth missing.

"I love you kiddo." I hug him. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you too...I'm glad you are back Wendy."

I crouch down to his level.

"I'm glad I'm back too." I kiss his forehead and walk away.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"I'm going to go talk to Felix."

"Good luck." He half smirks and runs off to catch up with John.

I slowly walk over to Felix's tent, trying to decide what to say.

I knock on the the wooden frame.

"Can I come in?" I fold my arms over one another.

"Yeah..." He grows silent.

I sit in a chair by the corner. There is a very awkward silence for a couple of minutes.

"Look Felix, before the games-"

"Wendy, I know what you are trying to say to me and I'm fine. You deserve to be happy and that will be with Peter, not me. I saw the way you looked at him, how you kissed him. It didn't look fake, and that's when I knew I lost you. Of course it hurts me to let you go, but I need to, for both of our sakes. From the moment you volunteered, I knew life was going to change drastically, and I guess I just have to adapt as I always do. So go, be with Peter, I will be okay." He smiles sadly at me.

I get up, cup his face, and kiss his forehead.

"Thank you for everything." I whisper.

He grabs my hand and looks down. I should leave before I change my mind.

I walked toward the doorway.

"See you around?" he asks quietly.

"Yeah." I don't turn back around. I can't bear to even imagine what his face looked like in that moment.

I walk around the camp looking for Peter. I see Hook flirting with some mermaids when I interrupt him.

"What?" he snarls.

"Where is Peter? I have to talk to him about something important." I rock on my heels.

"At his thinking tree." Hook winks.

"Thanks." I smile. Just the thought of Peter makes me smile.

I pivot and run into the trees.

"Peter!" I yell as I sprint. I finally spot him leaning against a tree with his head down.

"Peter!" I come to a stop out of breath.

He raises his head.

"I have made my choice." I pant.

He stands up with interest.

"I choose you Peter... because I am in love with you. " I smile.

He runs to me and engulfs me into a warm hug.

"I have waited to hear you say that since the moment I laid eyes on you." I can't see him, but I know he is smiling.

I pull back and keep my arms around his neck. We stare at each other for awhile not doing anything.

"I can't believe you are mine." He smiles.

"I know." I blush amnd smile at the ground.

"Hey," he lifts my chin, " Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it." He chuckles.

I playfully roll my eyes due to his last remark.

"Well?" He raises an eyebrow.

I kiss his soft lips, I can feel him smile which makes me smile.

"Happy Story Games..." He puts his forhead against mine.

"The odds will always be ever in our favor." 

THE END

Yay! Omg I loved writing this whole book. Crazy how it just started as an imagine and then went to this! Hahaha. Unfortunately, I will not be continuing this series. I don't know how I can connect the other two books to OUAT, so I'm sorry. This is a one time thing :/ (Don't hate on me please ;P) Well I really hope you readers enjoyed the book as much as I did. Tell your friends! :)

Now I would like some feed back if you have the time. Questions to answer :) :

*Anything that you would have wanted differently than I wrote?

*Pendy or Fendy?

*Who is your favorite Hunger Games character?

*What OUAT district would you want to be from?

Stay awesome my fellow Tributes/Oncers. LOVE YOU ALL! 

SMOOCHIES! *makes majestic heart with fingers* (If you get that reference, I love you haha)

-Lost_girl_forever_12