Three years later.

Start writing your story

Shikamaru's p.o.v

"So I got a letter from Kona, huh Well let's see."

So its been three years since i had to flee the village and now Shikamaru you are now 12 and are taking the chunin exams and in the letter that Minato sent me an American class is coming from Dan-tech City, Pennsylvania. I sure hope it goes well for everything and Shikamaru you best win this thing and become chunin or else!!

Love, Konakomaru.

"Gee thanks sis." I whispered with a huff.

??? p.o.v

"I'm so excited!! I get to see my big Brothers and Sisters" said to my Boyfriend of 6 months  Nathaniel Hyuuga. "Me too, Babe me too." he replied. then my ex boyfriend Lance Uchiha shouts to the entire class "Amanda you don't have any family or anyone to love you."  and of course I ignored him. We get to the gateway of Konohagakure. Then we were greeted by Yondaime Hokage Minato Namikaze. After about an hour of listening to the Village's history he asked if any one was part of any clan myself and 4 other people raised their hands. "We'll start with your teacher." "I'm Larinda Yuuhi, my students Lance Uchiha, Yai Yamanaka, and Nathaniel Hyuga." She replied pointing to each student. "Uh What about her?" Minato questioned pointing to me "oh her? She doesn't have any family here so don't pay her any attention." She said rudely. That's when Nate spoke up "Actually Yondaime she does have family here our teacher just doesn't believe her." " really so my dear can you tell us your clan name?" Yondaime asked. "Sure. I'm Amandelyin Sarutobi. Youngest daughter of Sandaime hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi." The look on Minato's face was priceless. "you're the daughter of Sandaime?" He stuttered. "Yes I am." I replied. "I'm so sorry Honored Daughter, Please go to your father he's in the meeting room." he apologized. "Lord fourth it's fine." he sighed a breath of relief. "One more thing Minato, Never call me honored daughter, because you know how much us Sarutobis love Formalities." I said sarcastically. Yondaime gulped.

Time Skip

*knock knock*

"Enter." a gruff voice called out. "Ah Boar and Lizard, what brings you two here?" "Well Sir there is someone here to see you," Lizard started, but Boar finished "She said Her name is Amandelyin and that you know her." Sandaime smiled and exhaled smoke from his pipe. "Send her in please." "Yes Sir" they said obediently as I walk in. "You two are dismissed." With a nod they disappeared. As I walked up to dad I saw that he was struggling so I ran up to help him and with that we started about all sorts of things when there was a knock at the door. "Hold that thought dear, Enter." he shouted "Pardon us, Sensei, but we are here to report." with that they reported about their mission and two of them left but one stayed and it felt kinda awkward. Finally the man spoke "Be honest Hiruzen, was there any word from my daugther." Dad chuckled and the man looked kinda offended "Well Shikaku, maybe you should asked your son I think he got a letter from her." Shikaku thanked dad and left. "Well Daddy, why don't we go home. you look exhausted." I mentioned. "Alright Bean, lets go home, I'm sure Azuma has dinner waiting." Dad replied as we left.

"Amandelyin," I looked at him, he smiled "Welcome Home." we laughed.