Epiloge end.

Last time in My Little Secret:

"Don't worry Kona your dad should be back in a little bit he went out with Maen and Daen. " Ensui said.  "Eto Ensui we're right here we never left." Daen said.  Ensui's face dropped he looked worried.  "Then where did Shikaku go?" Maen asked. "That's a good question bro, I don't know." Ensui replied.  "We should be worried." Daen said. "Uncle Daen you shouldn't say that oh my god now I'm really scared!!" I said crying. Well this is great we are now searching for daddy and I'm still in tears. All of a sudden I see daddy with Janice-San and she was using daddy as a training dummy! I shout for my uncles and they came running and I darted towards them and well I punched Janice-San sent her flying. After that we get daddy back to the house and heal him but he's still knocked out. So I started to sing to him like I used to do. (Start song.) when i finished I laid on the bed next to daddy and fell asleep. I woke up to him stroking my hair gently "Ohaiyo Kona." His voice was soft but very raspy. "Ohaiyo Otō-San." I replied. Then everything was said and done so we left the Nara Village after breakfast. After about an hour I started to sing the English version of "My Soul, Your Beats." From Angel Beats. (start song)

Choui, Inogen, Daddy, Minato, and Rin were all enjoying my song. We arrived at the bridge and we all help the bridge builders start the bridge then we had to return to Konohagakure to report about our mission. So we all bid farewell to Tazuna. Then Rin started to beg me to start singing again so I did. (start song down below).

By the end of my song we were in the village. So the teams parted at the gates and I go to visit Shikanai's grave   "Hey big brother how's it going up there with Mamma I know she may not be up there with you but if she is please say hi for me her baby girl. Love you see you later."  Then I walked out and I see Kakashi wall in with his dad (oh this could be interesting.) I thought.  "Hey Sakumo-Sensei, Kakashi. How's it going for you guys?" I asked them they replied then we separated that wasn't what I expected oh well. That's when I saw him again he was laying at the bottom of a Sakura blossom tree and well "H-hey Asuma." I said   "Oh hey baby how was the mission today?" He asked as if we were a married couple. (Not that I would mind or anything. What get that thought out of your head. But on the other hand he may say yes I mean I do have to be married at age 16 and I'm now 12.  Oh 4 more years honey.)   "KONA!" He shouts snapping me out of my thoughts. "The mission was alright." I replied.  Then we talked till dark then I realized I had to go home Asuma walks me to my door and kisses me "Goodnight. I love you." I replied with the same thing. I walk in the door and daddy starts to question me about where I was.

But what I just told you are memories that are some of my favorite this is the end of the epilogue. In this part of the story I'm now 17 and on my first year of marriage to Asuma Sarutobi and I'm so excited but you have to wait for why I'm so excited in the next chapter "Welcome Baby Brother"

Enjoy
Author-Chan.