Shika's Panic

~time skip 6 years~

Shikamaru was in the ninja academy. When one day a mysterious Anbu with a bear mask on. He spoke with dolphin (Iruka) he said he was here for Shikamaru because his dad was working late. That's also when Chouza came to get Chouji.  "Akimichi-San do you know this anbu he said he came for Shikamaru." Iruka asked. Chouza walked over and saw his bear mask "Iruka you can trust him you did grow up together." Chouza answered "We did?" Iruka questioned. The bear Anbu spoke up "It's me Iruka. Sarutobi Asuma. I'm here for my little brother in law Shikamaru." Iruka asked "How is Shikamaru your brother in law?" "I married his sister." Asuma replied. " Nii-San. How was your mission?" Shikamaru asked. "Meh it's the same as every other mission boring and deadly." He replied they left the academy well then they get to daddy's house. Then waited for daddy to get home or for me to come home to make dinner. Yes daddy knows how to make dinner. Anyways Shikamaru was doing his homework and Asuma went upstairs to take a shower when I came home with daddy, Shikamaru was on the couch sleeping and Asuma was reading my  book series "How a Shinobi Should Die." it's a good series but then again it was 4:30 so daddy and I went to the kitchen so we could make dinner. Daddy made some for him and Shikamaru, while I made some Bento dinners for Asuma and myself we bid our farewells as Asuma and I left.  We get home and I ask Asuma "Shikamaru wasn't trouble for you was he?" his reply "No not at all. He did his homework and took a nap on the couch. but something did worry me."  "What's that Babe?" I wondered.  "Well he first fell asleep on my lap and I could feel his heart beating really fast like not Heart-Attack fast but faster paced. It kind of worried me." "Oh Honey it's probably just some stress that made his heartbeat erratic. I don't think you need to worry." I replied. "OK Babe. If you say so." he said.

~Daddy's P.O.V~

After Kona and Asuma left I went to the couch to wake my sleeping son. "Shikamaru wake up. It's dinner time." I said shaking him. "Come on Buddy, I made your favorite. I said. "Ok Daddy I'm awake."  He said with a groan. "Good Evening Shikamaru" I replied. we sat down and started to eat. now Shikamaru was really slow. slower than usual so I  worried so I asked. "Hey you ok bud? your slower than usual.  Are you ill?"  I put my hand on his forehead (well there's no fever so that's good. I thought.)  "Daddy, it feels hard to breathe." he said. "can you take a deep breathe?" I asked. "No I can't! What's going to happen!? Daddy I'm scared." He panicked. I said Calmly "Buddy you need to calm down it won't get any easier. Ok let's go get our shoes on and go to the hospital to see what happened ok?"  He replied, "Alright" So we left for the hospital.

I hope my son is Ok. I don't want to fail with you, like I failed Shikanai.