Special news for daddy.

"Kona," daddy said.
At the hospital with Naleighla.
"Naleighla, I just need a pregnancy test. Please." I begged. "Oh alright I'll get you a test even though you're very young if you are pregnant." She said.  "Hey it'll get daddy off my ass about a grandchild."  I said. "Well you do have a point there honey, but still I'm nervous." She said sweetly. (Me too Naleighla, me too.) I thought. Naleighla gave me the pregnancy test and I went home to Asuma, daddy, Saru, Shikamaru, and my stepmother Yoshino. "Well what does the test say.?" Yoshino asked rudely. I just looked at her and thought (I didn't take it yet. Oh lord Zeus help me please, grandfather.) I went upstairs and took the test. I started to cry because I was pregnant with my first child and I'm not ready for this. But then I realized that I have a loving family excluding Yoshino. "I will get through this. Ready or not motherhood here I come." I said out loud. Daddy looked at me when I came down the stairs and all of them waited for me to start talking. " well I just took the test and well it's... um... well.... daddy read it I can't do this." I said shyly. "Honey take your time. We all know-" He was cut off by Yoshino "just read the damn test." She shouts rudely. I stuttered quietly "Everybody well I guess mostly Asuma I.. you're going to be a father." He sat there shocked and Dad was starting to cry. That was seven months ago and well Asuma and myself are ready for this baby to be born. "Asuma do we have Red Bean ice cream?" "No babe you ate the last container of it last night." (Damn) I thought shrugging. Next thing I know it's June 5, 2009. My dad's birthday is June 15, and He said and I quote "wouldn't it be funny if this baby was my birthday present."  So it's now June 14, 2009 Asuma was on his way home from getting Shikamaru to the academyhe came to check on me it was noon I was still in bed  "dear? Are you okay?" Asuma asked. I groan with that he puts both hands on my stomach and his forehead meets mine. (Shit! Her contractions have started and she's running a high fever. I need to get her to the hospital and get dad and Shikamaru. Damn this is nerve racking.) Asuma thought whilst picking me up. Soon he was bound to be a father. He gets there and lucky for him Dad, Daen, Maen, And Ensui were al in the main waiting room " Dad her contractions have started she's about to give birth." Asuma said and Dad's eyes lit up. They got me to a birthing room and right away my uncles went to work. Both dads, Asuma and Shikamaru were all waiting eagerly. Twelve hours later my uncles came out it was 11:50pm June 14, 2009 our son was born and well all I can say is  "Happy birthday Daddy!"

And welcome Konehamaru Nicodemus Sarutobi.