Epiloge pt 3.

I became a genin today and met my team they were also very early graduates. We are know as the "Ino-Shika-Chou" even though my name doesn't start with Shika. Ok so first teammate
Name: Choui Akimichi
Place in family: Main Branch. Son of Chouza Akimichi.
Justus: Expansion Justus. 
How I would describe him: He looks like a cinnamon roll, acts like one but will send send you to hell for messing with his friends. Can also calm me a Nara down and keep his cool in bad situations. Keeps me from killing my other teammate and he's smart.
Second teammate.
Name: Inogen Yamanaka.
Place in family: Main branch. Son of Inoichi Yamanaka.
Justus: Sensory Justus mostly take place in the mind.
How I would describe him: He's an idiot but he doesn't mess around. He hates the Nara clan, thinks he all powerful, high and mighty but knows one justu type and is so skinny I could break him over my knee. He's so much like Kakashi, we clash heads.
Sensei (for now).
Name:  Shikaku Nara
Part of family: Main heir of the Nara clan. The youngest sibling of the nine siblings.
Justus: Shadow manipulations And demigod techniques.
How I would describe him: I really like him. He's very nice he's powerful and he doesn't like to see his little girl hurt. Yeah my daddy's the sensei. 
So we got to know each other before some thing happened. Choui and I were having a nice conversation when Inogen butted in and said I was so stupid and that I should have been kept in the academy for good. But little did he know that I have maiden strength and I busted that nose of his back into his Damn head and then my dad started to yell at while he was crying in pain I front of us. All of a sudden Chouza and Inoichi came to see what was going on they see me and Choui laughing and Inogen crying because I busted his nose. In my defense he deserved it. Every thing went to hell after that Inoichi and dad started to fight with each other as Chouza sat back and watched "umm aren't you going to stop them dad." Choui asked his dad. His dad replied "no just watch it gets really funny." With that being said my dad freaking beaks Inoichi's nose just like  I did to Inogen. Oh my god I thought we were going to die of laughter all of us. Oh Shikanai would have loved this but hey you can't change the past but you can change the future that's what Uncle Kitty- er Ensui says.  Yeah that's right I'm weird I call my one uncle,  Uncle kitty because he really like cats. Any way so we started going on D-rank missions until someone started to complain about these stupid missions. And this time it was  not me it was Inogen surprise surprise.  That damn brat complains more that I do so we got our first C-rank mission taking some drunken home to the Kirigakure from Konohagakure.
Yay now I get to be stuck with who will be hitting on my mom the entire time and a whinny crybaby. Yup just Me, Mom, Dad, Choui, Inogen, Taznan and team 7 Kakashi, Obito, Rin and Minato. 
Kirigakure here we come and I finally get to see where I was born.