Oh no little brother!

"daddy what's happening with me?" Shika asked as he was in daddy's arms, they were rushing to the hospital. They get there and luckily I was called back for an emergency surgery and my Best friend Inogen. I was at the front desk talking to Naleighla when daddy came bolting in. "KONA!!" He shouts. "*screams* fuck you." I scream. "Please it's Shikamaru. I think he's having a heart attack." He said panting.  "Ok ok daddy please calm down let me see." I said as we got in to the hospital room. Sure enough I knew he was having a heart attack and after about a half an hour. His heart was back to normal and he was sound asleep when we left. Honestly I felt so bad for him that he had to suffer the heart attack but at the same time I'm glad he's alright. Then when we got back out to the waiting room Chouza, Chouji, Inoichi, and Ino they were all waiting outside to see if Shikamaru was alright. "It scared me to see you run like that Shikaku." Chouza said. Inoichi agreed along with the children. After a bit of talking they went home and dad went to shika's room. The next day he underwent a surgery and was now recovering. Let me tell you Iruka was pissed. Why wasn't Shikamaru at the academy was his argument. We argued about it for about two hours until Asuma broke us up. He just came to see Shikamaru. Then about a week later he was released and at the end of the month we celebrated there were all of my friends, daddy's friends, and Shika's friend are here.  It lasted a long time.  But I do regret that day ya'know why. Well let's just say I'm the middle of the party we got out the Sake. And well we had some drinking competitions. By the third one Asuma was hammered drunk to the point were we had to pull the bottle away from him. Then that was also the time dad and I went against each other in the competition let's just say it took 15 sake bottles to get us both drunk. I won though. But then we all were drunk trying to do the simplest things and I'm pretty sure the children got huge kicks out of seeing their Fathers drunk they laughed hysterically. Even Shikamaru. Then Asuma and I were taken home by my sober uncles and then we apparently did some things 😏. The next morning we were so messed up and hungover from last night that even Asuma's dad was laughing. A month later I woke up and instantly ran to the bathroom as very bad nausea rose in to my throat. (Damn this is the fifth day this has happened oh well I guess I'll lay on the couch) I thought. That's when daddy and Shikamaru came to visit. "Shika, come lay with me. I don't feel good." I said "what's been happening dad asked concerned. "I don't know but I have some morning sickness." I replied.

"Kona" dad said.