Epiloge pt 2.

Childhood Memories
Do you ever just hate your life so much that nothing could make it better until you see that one person or people in my case. I just had the worst day at the academy that I wanted to cry since Sakumo-Sensei wasn't there his brother Minato was our sub but he could not get Kakashi to behave at all he nit picked me the whole day and then I open the house door and no one was there it was abandoned. So what do I do I run up stairs to my room and start crying loudly then I heard a knock on my door. "Princess? Are you okay?" It was  Shikanai. He opened up my door and saw me there. I did nothing because that's all I wanted to do is cry so yeah.  I told him everything and he said that the Hatake clan was just as bad as the Uchiha clan. After about an hour I fell asleep in Shikanai's arms as his little Nara princess. I woke up to my dad shaking me to get up for school. Yes that's right I fell asleep and stayed asleep the entire night. I woke up grumpy, tired still, and hungry. I got to school and I get to the classroom and asked "where the hell is Hatake? Did something happen you guys look sad." "Honey, Sakumo-Sensei this morning he was found half alive do to a stab wound on his upper body close to the heart but he's going to be ok." Minato-Sensei said. "Oof well that's a good way to start a Wednesday morning." I said sarcastically. Then everyone look at me like I was crazy. So class was canceled and we all went home except me I went to volunteer at the hospital with my grandma Tsunade and my two teachers Naleighla and Kushina and everything was great until my brother's twin friends came in with him. I was scared to death now granted I'm like 5 so yeah I lost my big brother that day. I got home that night I saw a bloody kitchen knife on the ground and blood everywhere. I screamed. Dad came rushing in and saw everything that had happened he was not happy especially when I told him that Shikanai died. Yeah then I stopped showing up at the academy for almost 4 months that's when Sakumo-Sensei and Minato-Sensei got worried about me so they cornered my dad about me and he said and I quote "Shikanai killed himself and she's still not over it like I am so she not coming back for awhile if you want I can give you the address of her grandparents house if you want to teacher so she's not behind when she comes back." "Well Shikaku we were both thinking what if we promote her to genin rank." Sakumo started. "She's smart, strong, talented, friendly, and helpful. We think she's ready if you think she is that is Shikaku." Minato finished. "Minato, Sakumo she.." dad started.

"She is more than ready for genin rank." He finished.