Update - Please Read

Hey guys, long time no see.

So, I know it's been a while since I last updated anything on here and I sincerely apologize for that. I've been so busy trying to update so many stories and sequels and everything is hitting me so fast. With being in a new fandom, Voltron, I want to write for that too. And then there are my other stories that I have to continue with like my Jamilton College series and my BMC Chatfic.

Here's what I've decided to do to keep you guys out of the dark. I'm going to list all the stories I'm working on, how many chapters I have written of said story, and how quickly I'm writing them.

Alright, so my Jamilton College AU part 3. Currently has two chapters and a prologue. I'm updating it super slowly. Like, slower than molasses. I currently do not have plans to discontinue it, as I still have ideas for it. I'm open for suggestions, but here's what I can tell you without spoiling anything major. I'm planning to have the BurrMads wedding in this one and I'm trying to focus in on everyone else in this one. I know it's Jamilton and it's normally just Jamilton, I wanted mine to be unique.

Okay, my MTT and Reader 3rd installment...yeah, that's moving even slower than the Jamilton one. I have 4 chapters and a prologue. 2 of the chapters are in order and the other two are random. This story might end up being discontinued. I have an idea of what I want to do  but I just don't know how to write it, y’know? My plan was for this was that you(the reader) are gonna be alone in raising your six kids(that includes Frisk) while MTT goes on to become a movie star. Eventually, MTT was gonna cheat on you bc he missed you too much and had to do something to cope with it. He also keeps calling you when he’s drunk. And then you meet Lin-Manuel Miranda when you take your family to see Hamilton and it was gonna become a Lin x Reader cuz you confided in Lin and vented and became closer. Vanessa doesn't exist in this AU. So...that was my idea. If anyone else wants to write it out, be my guest, just make sure you credit me.

My The Story of Papyton sequel...okay, so I already have six chapters and I really think you guys would like it. This is just as slow as the MTT story. I’m not sure if I will keep going. If I get any inspiration, I will. I'm kinda out of the Undertale fandom atm, so...if I find inspiration by rereading it again, I can continue.

Um, what else..OH! My BMC Chatfic #3! I'm on chapter four and I literally just got back to writing that one! (Maybe it has something to do with BMC going off-Broadway and I'm gonna go see it!!!) I'm not discontinuing this one. No way Jose!

Okay, I was supposed to write a Mystery Skulls sequel to that one story I wrote, but I probably won't. The moment I uploaded that story, I was already out of it. So, sorry, but if you want a sequel, feel free to write it, just credit me.

Undertale Chatroom...yeah, I have all of those chapters, but I just stopped updating it...sorry. Do you guys want me to keep posting chapters for this story? Let me know and I will!

Anything Sonic, Mario, Danny Phantom, or Fairly Oddparents I'm discontinuing, no doubt. Those are all old and cringey anyway. If you want to write something for it, be my guest, just credit me.

^^same for FNAF stuff^^

My one chapter on that whole YouTuber roommate thing...I'm actually not sure about that one. I was gonna discontinue it...buuuttt...idk anymore. I might continue, but if I do, i'm gonna have to get rid of Pewds cuz I unsubscribed ages ago. Yeah...i'm not even gonna comment on why.

To the Moon One-Shots...I might post what I have, but then that's it. I had so many plans for that story...oh well. My writer's block and lack of inspiration is terrible.

Alright, I think that's all the stories that I have on here that I'm slacking on. Now i'm gonna tell you guys what I've been working on that hasn't been uploaded on here yet.

So, I have Growing Up, which is a BMC fic where the Squip comes back, but as a human baby and Jeremy, along with his boyfriend Michael and his stepbrother Evan Hansen, take care of him. As of right now, I'm on chapter 9 with a prologue/intro. I just got back into writing this and it’s it’s honestly really cute and I think you'd like it.

I have a similar one like ^^ but it's Hamilton instead of BMC. Basically, Alex gets turned into a baby somehow and James Madison and Thomas Jefferson take care of him. It has 12 chapters and an intro and I think you guys would like it. I stopped updating it, but I can upload what I have atm.

I have another Hamilton one where the Hamilton gang watch Hamilton. I'm up to the song ‘I Know Him’ and I've done an intro, but have to do an intermission part too. Idk if that's gonna get finished, but I'll upload it if you guys wanna see it.

Ooh! I had a Camp Camp fanfic I was working on! It was gonna be a ten year reunion! I drew pics and everything! I really loved the plot for this! I'm only on the chapter that Nerris and...um, Harrison arrive and that's like...chapter four or five. Hopefully I can find more inspiration for this one!

I had one called I’m Not A Loser and it was gonna be a one shot for Squidward from the musical looking more in depth in the song. Key word ‘was’. I think I messed it up when I included two chapters after that. I mean, one more chapter would've been okay, but two-three? What are you doing with your life Dotty? Now there's a really weird plot between Spongebob and Squidward and I might go back to having it be a two shot.

I have a Miraculous Ladybug fanfic too! It's more about Hawkmoth and his perspective, but Adrien finds out his dad is Hawkmoth. In this Ladybug and Chat Noir already revealed themselves, but they're not dating yet. They’re just extremely close. I had a plan and that's why I didn't want them together yet. I'm on, like, chapter 4, but they're long chapters.

I had a Dream Daddy One Shot book...doubt I'll finish that.

I also had a cool idea to mix Mystery Skulls and Undertale where Arthur jumps down Mt. Ebott to...well, y’know. And he meets all of the monsters while Vivi, Mystery, and Lewis...yes, Lewis worry about him and go to save him. I have 12 chapters. I might post what I have so far, but I doubt that I'll finish it...I might though.

Oh yeah! Remember that Gaster teaser I put up? Yeah, that's not happening anymore, as you could probably tell. It was gonna be a Gaster x reader where you teach the cold-hearted Gaster to care. He kidnaps you for human experimentation. You also adopted Sans and Papyrus as your little brothers and live with them in Snowdin.

I'm sure I have a plethora of Undertale stories that I will probably never finish.

And finally, the thing that has been taking up all of my time is my Voltron High School AU feat. Klance, Hunay, Loturra, and possible Shatt. It has 15 chapters and an intro and the chapters are extremely long. This is what has been taking most of my time bc its it's so fun to write! I absolutely love Voltron with all my heart! The characters, minus Allura after season 2 episode 8, the plot and the fighting scenes are so amazing!!

So, yeah, that's it guys. This is going to be posted in my most recent stories. Probably my Papyton one, my MTT one, my Jamilton one, and my BMC one. That's basically all I have to say. If I missed anything, let me know and I will tell you the information. Love you guys and hopefully I can update things soon! Have a great day/night! 😊