Seventeen: Going Deeper

Your POV~

You woke up with Mettaton by your side. You smiled and kissed his cheek before leaving the bed to get ready for today. Ugh, it was a Monday.

"Hon, where are you going?" Mettaton muttered.

"Taking care of business," you replied with a giggle. "I'll be back."

"Noooo," he whined. "Come back noooow."

"Metta, come on, I have to brush my teeth and wash my face," you whined back. "My breath stinks and there's dried saliva on my cheeks. You don't wanna kiss me right now."

"Aww," Mettaton pouted. "Please?"

You couldn't resist his sweet voice and the cute face he was making. You walked back over to the bed letting Mettaton wrap his noodle arms around you, bringing you back into warmth.

"There, happy now, brat?" You teased.

"I am not a brat, darling," Mettaton commented. "I wasn't ready to let you go yet."

"Sure, Metta," you lay your head on his chest plate.

You stayed there in his loving embrace for a few minutes. Slowly, you were beginning to doze off to sleep again until sudden movement woke you.

"Hmm?" You mumbled sleepily.

"Oh, sorry, love, did I wake you?" Mettaton asked. "I tried to move quietly."

"No, it's fine," you sighed into a yawn. "I need to get up now anyway."

"No-"

"Seriously, Mettaton, I gotta get up," you told him, but he just held you tighter. "Mettaton, I'm serious. I'm not kidding, I gotta get up."

"But why can't you just relax with me?" Mettaton asked you.

"Because it's Monday, the day I get everything important done," you explained, "I need to get an early start so I have more time to spend with you."

Mettaton pouted, but reluctantly let you go.

"Fine, you win," he said sounding sad.

"Mettaton, don't be like that," you stated. "I'm your girlfriend now, okay? We have a whole lifetime together. You don't have to woo me anymore, okay?"

"Okay...can I have one more kiss?" Mettaton asked you sweetly.

You sighed and kissed his nose before leaving to the bathroom. "I'll be back and give you a real kiss when I'm done."

You saw Mettaton smirk and laughed a little. It only took you 10 minutes in the bathroom to take care of hygiene. You walked back to your room and saw Mettaton sitting up, your laptop in his lap. He was looking at the video he made for you on YouTube. You walked over to him and saw he was smiling instead of frowning.

"What's up, Metta?" you asked.

"You were right," he cheered. "And people still love me. Look at this very nice comment!"

'Hi Mettaton. I just wanna say that you are an amazing ghost/robot. Everyone else who thinks that you're gross now and ugly, they are fake. Mettaton, don't let their words discourage you. You are absolutely fabulous and it doesn't matter that you're a ghost, it's the personality that counts! Keep going, Mettaton. Everyone else are haters.'

"See? I told you it didn't matter what some people say," you giggled and kissed his cheek.

"This commenter is absolutely awesome," Mettaton beamed. "Let's make another video and give her a shoutout!"

You grabbed the camera from the living room and started rolling.

"Hello, beauties and gentlebeauties!" Mettaton started. "Welcome back to The Mettaton Show! Now this will just be a quick update. But first, I would like to give a shoutout to...JellyBelly34 for commenting something very nice about my last episode. The comments on the last episode...kinda set my insecurity to the top...heh, that's kind of the reason it took me a while to make a new episode. Sorry, but not sorry at the same time. Anyway, on to the next order of business! I have a girlfriend!"

"Mettaton..." you groaned.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you...(y/n)!" He brought you closer and hugged you.

"Oh my gosh," you smiled awkwardly. "Hi, Mettaton's fanbase."

"What? Oh my goodness, darling," Mettaton giggled. "You did not just call them my fanbase."

"Oh, but I did," you smirked and kissed his cheek.

"Oh come on, darling, you've got an audience!" Mettaton cried out.

You rolled your eyes and kissed him on the lips. He cupped your cheeks and you rubbed his smooth hair. One of Mettaton's hands left your cheek and stroked your hair. You kissed harder and more passionate and by time he caught up, you'd forgotten that you were recording for a YouTube video. You closed your eyes as he leaned more into the kiss. You ended up laying on the bed with him over top of you. Mettaton started to move his hands down your arms, to your curves, and finally your legs. You moaned accidentally causing the robot to laugh in your kiss. You playfully hit his shoulder pad gently before continuing the lingering kiss.

Mettaton released for a second to say, "I love you, (y/n)."

"I love you too, Mettaton," you breathed before crashing your lips into his again.

Hey, sorry it's a short one. And I know it kinda lead itself into a lemon, but I don't ever write lemon and I'm sticking with that. Hope you liked it nonetheless and I probably will update on Sunday or Tuesday cuz I'm graduating next Monday! So hyped! >U<! See ya!!