Chapter 4-

Sadie's POV

When I finally made it back to my dorm room I flopped down on my single bed and thought about going home for good. Would I really be missing out on a bunch if I just went back to my old school?

Between having to run around the whole campus just trying to find my classes, walking into two separate classes that weren't even mine and having a teacher have a complete meltdown because I was two minutes late to class I was ready to throw in the towel.

I changed into my pajamas as quickly as possible, hoping Kent wouldn't walk in on me changing, and jumped into my bed wearing an oversized T-shirt and a pair of my favorite underwear. Kent was just going to have to control himself around me, because this is what I wore to bed 90% of the time. I slipped under my covers and relaxed as I sank into the semi-soft mattress the school provided. I could already tell I was going to sleep like a baby tonight. It was only 6 pm and I had some studying to do but a little nap wouldn't hurt anything.

The moment I shut my eyes to finally get some peace the door to my room swung open and in walked Kent. I felt the covers being lifted away from my body and in an instant Kent was laying down beside me in my bed!

"Sleeping already, sweetheart?" Kent asked scooting even closer to me as I tried to push him away. "Was it that hard of a day for you?"

"Kent, what are you doing?" I groaned, opening my eyes to stare into his green eyes that were sparkling with amusement. "Leave me alone, please,"

I felt like I was begging, hell I was begging. I just needed this guy to leave me alone so I could get 20 minutes of peace and quiet. Just 20 minutes.

Kent chuckled lightly and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me impossibly closer to him. I swear this guy had mood swings like no other.

"Haven't you ever heard of cuddling?" He asked, smiling down at me with his most innocent smile. I rolled my eyes, realizing Kent was obviously just trying to get under my skin which was definitely working, and turned around so my back was to him. I wasn't going to play his stupid games right now.

"This has got to be a joke Kent, I'm tired and want to go to sleep," I mumbled. Kent pressed his face against the back of my neck and I could feel his smile widen. Why would he even think I wanted to cuddle with him? I'm sure I've made it pretty obvious that I'm not his biggest fan.

Kent didn't reply and also didn't move so I closed my eyes again and tried to relax. If I didn't do anything he'd get bored and eventually leave, so all I needed to do was wait it out. Without warning one of Kent's hands began rubbing my back gently and even I had to admit that it felt good. It didn't bother me too much, as long as he kept his hands in check. Who would deny a back massage? Soon enough his hand got tired of my back and made its way to my hip, then to my leg and then back up to my hip. It was hard to ignore and even harder to ignore the sudden presence that was between the two of us. Kent scooted just a little bit closer to me and I tried to scoot closer to the wall but the wall wouldn't budge. Although I was not found of Kent it was nice to be cuddled up in bed with someone.

"Kent, knock it off," I finally snapped, tired of this game. This guy couldn't decide if he wanted to be sweet to me or be a complete jerk and I wasn't about to start playing these middle school games all over again.

"I thought you wanted to sleep, Sadie," I think that was the first time Kent had even said my name.

"I'm trying to sleep and you're not helping,"

"If you're asking for advice, I know a way that will make us both tire quickly and get a good nights rest," Kent laughed.

"Is that all you think about or what?" I asked before turning around and shoving against his chest, watching him fall off the side of my bed and land on the floor, taking my blanket with him.

"What the hell?" He yelled at me, standing up and tossing my blanket back at me. He had no reason to be mad, he was the one invading my personal space.

"This is my bed. Mine. That's your bed over there," I replied pointing to his empty bed. "You sleep there and I sleep here, make sense?"

I pulled my blanket back over my body, covering up my exposed legs and turned back on my side. Kent muttered a few things under his breath that I couldn't understand before I heard him crawl into his bed, being extremely loud. I didn't know what was up with Kent and how he could make me want to punch him and yet cuddle with him at the same time. I mostly wanted to punch him though. I was able to relax and within minutes I was fast asleep, dreaming about the horrors of this school and of course, Kent.