Chapter 15 'Thoughts'

***Y/N's P.O.V***

"You have a really great voice." Harry told me as we walked out of class. The other boys were right behind him.

"Yeah! Why didn't you tell us you had such an amazing voice?!" Niall exclaimed.

I shrugged at them, "I don't really think I have a great voice."

"Well you do, and you should believe it." Zayn pointed a finger at me. I shrugged again, and we walked to lunch.

*T I M E F L Y*

"Bye love." The boys chorused as we left school. I turned around and gave them a (hopefully) convincing smile.

I lied on my bed thinking about my life and how I'm going to die alone. I mean who would want an ugly girl like me? (A/N: You ARE NOT ugly. It's just insecurities and how she feels at the moment.)

No boy would ever like me. Especially since they all see me as a friend or a sister and maybe even as one of them. But I mean, who would even look at me in that way? I got up from my bed and started taking off my clothes. Once I was just in my bra and underwear, I went to the long mirror on the wall. I stood in front of it, inspecting every inch of my body. I smiled at the mirror and grimaced.

Ew, you have an ugly smile.

Look at you, you're so ugly.

Nobody would ever like you.

You're so disgusting. Ugh.

What boy would even think about you? You practically are one of them.

The voice inside my head kept throwing insults at me. I frowned as I grabbed my stomach. The little tiny bit of gut I had seemed so huge at the moment.

I sighed and started putting my t-shirt and pajama bottoms back on. I sighed as I crawled back into my bed.

Who would even like me?

A/N: IMPORTANT

YOU ARE NOT UGLY. YOU ARE YOU AND EVERBODY IS DIFFERENT FROM ONE

ANOTHER. THERE IS ONLY ONE OF YOU, AND NOBODY COULD REPLACE YOU.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOU COULD DO

SOMETHING ABOUT IT, CHANGE IT.

BUT DO IT IN A WAY THAT YOU DON'T HURT YOURSELF.

You are perfect.