Chapter 11 'Week 1 Day 5'

***Y/N's P.O.V***

I smiled still remembering the stupid questions Harry had asked me. After a while a presence stood next to me. Looking, I saw it was Zayn. He was the last of the week, and I was pretty excited to be honest.

"Hey." He looked down at me.

"Hi." I smiled at him. He smiled back at me.

"What do you have planned today book stealer?" I gave him a playful smile.

"I was going to return it." He spoke calmly.

"Mhmm, yeah right." I narrowed my eyes playfully.

"Why did you keep it for that long?"

"I just really liked your work. It's really nice." He said. By now we were walking side to side towards his house. I looked up at him.

"You know you're the first person to see my work? Not even my best friend Y/B/N has seen it."

"Really? Well I'm glad to be the first person to see your art." He smiled.

"You should be! Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm not even good at drawing." I shrugged at the last comment. He looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Not good?! Your art is great! And your technique!" He exclaimed.

"My technique? I don't even have one! I just randomly draw!" I argued back.

"Wow. Then you my friend, are a gifted artist." He said. I looked forward and shrugged.

"My mum and sisters are home if you don't mind." He said as we walked up to his door.

"I don't mind. At the contrary. They should be the ones to mind me." I pointed at myself.

"My mum won't mind. Although my sisters are on the look out." He shrugged.

"How many sisters do you have?" I asked.

"Let's find out." He opened the door to his house. We walked in and into the kitchen. There, were three girls and a woman.

"Hey mum. I brought a friend over." Zayn walked up to the woman and kissed her cheek.

"Hi Mrs. Malik, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you." I smiled and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you too." She smiled.

"Y/N, these are my sisters Doniya, Waliyha, and Safaa." He pointed at each of them. I shook each of there hands.

"Nice to meet you all."

"If you don't mind, we'll be in the living room." He guided me.

"May I use your restroom?" I asked him as I put my backpack down.

"Yeah. It's down the hall, first door to your left."

"Kay, thanks." I followed his instructions. After I washed my hands I walked back.

"So is she your girlfriend?" I heard one of his sisters ask.

"No." Zayn said.

"Is she going to be?" Another asked.

"She's really pretty!" The third sister said.

"I-" he started but at that same moment I dropped a book from the shelf I was leaning on.

"Oops! Sorry! I tripped on myself. I hope I didn't interrupt anything." I acted as if I didn't hear anything and picked the book up.

"It's ok. They were just leaving." Zayn looked at them and they left.

"Hey can I sketch you?" He asked.

"Me? Are you sure?"

"Yeah you. Is there a problem with that?" He asked me nicely.

"No. I'm just asking."

"So can I?"

"Sure." I shrugged.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hello!

Its bummer I didn't get the comments I wanted, but thanks to

all of you who voted. Special thanks to LovelyMelissa34 who was the only one who commented.

I really like this chapter. Hope you guys did too.

Thx 😁