Chapter 7 'Week 1 Day 1'

***Y/N's P.O.V***

"Hey Y/N." I heard the guys say in back of me. I turned around and smiled at them.

"Hey guys. Whataya need?" I asked politely.

"Well we came up with a plan." Harry said. I gave them a confused look. Louis smacked Harry's arm and scolded him with a 'dumb ass'.

"A plan so we could all hang out with you. We each get a day with you in the week and on Saturday we all get to hang out with you." Niall explained.

"Oh, I thought we were fine like how we are now." my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"We just thought we needed more one on one time so you could get to know us better and we could get to know you better." Liam explained.

"Oh, um, ok then. So, who gets what day?" I asked.

"Well that's a surprise. Each day one of us will meet you by the school gates and all you need to know is that today is Louis' day." Zayn said and pointed at Lou. He smiled and waved childishly at me. I chuckled and waved back. He's so childish and alive and I love him for that.

"So yeah, I think you guys could go now." Harry cleared us.

"Yay! Let's go to my house!" Louis ran and grabbed my hand , heading towards the direction of his house.

"Buy guys!" I yelled, trying to wave my hand. They waved back, laughing at us.

"Welcome to my humble abode." Louis opened the door and let me in first.

"Your house looks nice." I complimented him as I scanned his house.

"Thanks my-" He was cut off by what I recognised as his moms voice.

"Louis, could you- oh hello." She stopped taking to him and greeted me.

"Hello." I greeted.

"Uh, I invited Y/N over. Is that fine with you?" Louis asked.

"Yeah that's fine." she smiled at me. "I'll just ask Lottie to take out the trash."

"Ok. We'll be up in my room if you need us or anything." Louis said grabbing my hand again and running up the stairs.

"Don't do anything naughty Lou! I know you want to give her a prize!" his mom yelled up the steps. I gasped and covered my now blushing cheeks.

"MUM! You're embarassing me!" He whined.

"I'm just saying!"

"I'm sorry about that." He apologized.

"It's ok." I laughed. "So..what do you want to do?"

"Well I don't know. What do you like to do?" he asked me.

"Um, I like to hang out with friends, play some sports, help people, hear music and sing even though I can't sing." I listed.

"Haha, I like to sing too, but I don't know if I can sing." He said.

"Well let's see. Sing something." I said.

"No, I sing horrible!"

"I thought you said you didn't know if you could sing! Please Louis?" I pleaded.

"Fine! What song?" he gave in.

"Um, Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's!"

"Ok,

Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City? I'm a 1000 miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do. Time square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true.

Hey there Delilah , don't you worry about the difference I'm right there if you get lonely, give this song another listen close your eyes. Listen to my voice it's my disguise. I'm by your side.

Oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me Oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me, what you do to me....