Chapter 3 'Hi I'm-'

***Y/N's P.O.V***

"Bye mom!" I said, practically running out of the door.

"Bye!" I heard her faintly down the street. It was a beautiful day, but I didn't care! I was running late for school!

I took out my necessary books and stuffed my backpack in the locker. I grabbed my pens and shut my locker. I was pushed into the locker by the rushing teens, making me almost drop my items. I sighed in relief and started walking to class. Next thing you know, I'm on the floor.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I heard an Irish accent say. I was still on the floor with my books underneath me. My pen was stabbing me in the stomach seeing as it was between me and the book.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry." He said picking me up.

"It's ok." I mumbled, brushing myself off. While I did that he bent down and picked up my books.

"Hi I'm Niall, and um sorry again." He smiled sheepishly and handed me my books.

"Hi I'm Y/N, and it's ok. It was an accident." I shrugged.

"Well nice meeting you Y/N, but I gotta get to class."

"Same! Bye!" I waved as he ran down the hall. I had to admit it, he looked nice. I love his eyes. They were a beautiful shade of blue. His hair was bleached blonde. He also seemed like a very nice guy. I snapped out of my trance and ran to class as well.

***Lunch***

"Hey Y/N! I want you to meet some people." Liam said dragging me somewhere.

"No! I wanna eat!" I groaned pulling myself back.

"You'll eat later!" He argued, but I wouldn't move. He put me over his shoulder and kept walking. I went limp in his arms. He might as well carry me, right?

"Hey guys!" Liam called out to someone. There was a chorus of hello's.

"Who's this?" A male voice ask. It sounded familiar. Liam put me down and my eyes widened.

"Y/N?!" They all gasped. I was very confused. How were they all friends?

To be continued.....