Chapter 1 'The Arrival'

**Y/N's P.O.V**

I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay in beautiful, sunny Los Angeles ,California. I didn't want to go to cold, cloudy London, England. It was sad knowing that I was leaving behind all of my friends. I really didn't want to leave my home.

I was packing my bags and filling up my boxes. I finished my last one and took it to the front yard. I went back to my room and stood in the doorway looking at the now empty room. I was hugged from behind, and I turned around and hugged back already knowing it was my best friend, Y/BF/N. I pulled back and grabbed her face.

"I want you to be strong and don't forget to contact me and," I sniffed.

"Please, please, please, don't forget me." She closed her eyes and grabbed my hands in hers.

"I will never, ever, ever, forget you." We stood in silence until my mom called.

"It's time to leave Y/N!". I looked in the direction her voice came from and back at Y/BF/N. We walked outside where my parents were waiting for me in the car. I remembered that I had gotten her something. I took it out and placed it in her hand. She looked at me in shock and opened her mouth to say something. I shook my head.

"It's for your birthday, seeing as I won't be here. And it's also so you could remember me."

I smiled showing her my wrist, where I had the same exact charm bracelet filled with our own memories. I hugged her and we said in unison, "I love you and, I will never forget you." We smiled at each other and hugged each other for probably the last time. I got into the car and off we went. Leaving behind my friends and some memories.

On the plane it was rather comfy and pleasant. I was listening to music on my MP3 player. I was sitting next to the window and my mom. It had been 7 hours into the flight and my butt didn't hurt! I was happy about that. Although I couldn't sleep at all, I was busy sketching my parents leaning and sleeping on each other. It was adorable.

We finally landed. Now we were heading to get our bags. I went to get my bags, but my dad had already gotten them. I shrugged and walked over to him and mom. We got into our car and went to our new house. If we hadn't gotten there, I would've died of a heart attack!

The neighborhood I was going to live in was nice. I think I was staring so long that my parents had already grabbed all of the stuff and entered the house.

Of course they would leave these here. I got my guitar and strapped it on over my chest. I got my art supplies and closed the door with a -BAM!!!- knowing my dad was going to be mad at me for that. I went inside the house and to my room, where I set everything on floor. The movers already set up the furniture.

I sat on my bed thinking. Thinking about nothing. Suddenly ,I remembered to ask my mom when school started. I walked downstairs.

"Mom? When does school start?" She turned around startled.

"Oh, it's just you, Y/N. And school starts next week." I nodded and went back to my room. Once I got there I noticed that my sketch book was missing. I searched around frantically for it. Oh my god, oh my god, OH.MY.FREAKIN'.GOD!!!! I can't find it! No, it's not that I have anything 'bad' in it. It's just that people have never seen my work except Y/BF/N.

___________________________________________________________________

Hi! I hope you liked it or something like that.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

Tell me what you think about it.

Thx 😁