Chapter 17 'Of Course'

***Y/N's P.O.V***

It shocked me that Zayn actually kissed me. I mean, he was my friend.

He pulled away, "You're perfect to me." His words made my heart beat faster and butterflies to erupt in my stomach. What's going on with me?

"Y/N, will you do the honors of going on a date with me later today?" He asked me with a smile.

"Of course." I smiled brightly at him. His smile grew larger and he leaned in to kiss me. Just as his lips touched mine again, the bell rang.

"C'mon, we better get going before we get into even bigger trouble." I pulled away from him and started dragging him by the hand out of the library.

*

*

* EN LA CASA*

*

*

"Mom, can I go out today?" I asked her once I got home.

"Where are you going? Who are you going with?" She asked. I mentally rolled my eyes at her. I put the apple I was eating on the counter.

"I'm going on a date with Zayn Malik." I mumbled, pretending to wipe my mouth.

"Excuse me?" she asked. My nosy brother now stood in the kitchen.

"Um, I'm going on a date with Zayn." A blush krept onto my cheeks.

"Who is he? Do I know him? Does my mom know him? Will he respesct you? Cause if not, I'm gonna kick his a-"

"Go to your room!" my mom scolded him. He walked away, mumbling. Once he left, my mom turned back to me with a look of excitement.

"Oh. My. Gosh! You're going on your first date!" she squealed.

"We are going to make you look so beautiful! Wait, at what time is it?" she asked.

"Six." I stated with wide eyes. I was scared.

"It's four!! Go up stairs and take a quick shower and then I'll help you pick out an outfit." she practically yelled then demanded.

"He said casual." I yelled as I scurried up stairs and got in the shower as fast as possible. Once I got out, I saw that my mom was already there looking through my closet.

"All you have is black jeans and t-shirts."

"Lies. I have a blue hoodie too." she rolled her eyes at me.

"OOH! Why haven't you worn this?" she questioned. I stayed quiet as I looked at the pieces of clothing she had. She had a pair of white jeans and a really pretty purple blouse.

"Ooh, this is nice." I mumbled as I grabbed the pieces of cloth. She left my room and came back with a new pair of black Vans.

"Go change." she shoved me into the restroom already knowing I wouldn't in front of her. After I had changed and gotten out, she sat me on my bed. She started doing my makeup, much to my protests.

She handed me a mirror and I looked in it. I admit, I looked better. The bell rang, and my mom squealed again. She dragged me to the door and opened it. After she had analyzed Zayn with thousands of questions we were let free.

"I'm sorry about my mom." I grinned sheepishly at him. We were walking down the street to the place he was taking me to.

"It's ok really." He grinned back. After a few moments he made a move and laced our fingers together.

"I hope you don't mind."