Chapter 2 'First Day of School' pt.2

***Y/N's P.O.V***

I entered my second class and went to the back. I started thinking about what happened earlier.

Why'd they do that? I don't know. Just for my book? Weird. Was it necessary? No.

I saw a boy with brown, slightly curly hair sit next to me. He turned and saw me looking at him. I turned away quickly and he chuckled.

"Hi, I'm Liam." He said sticking out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Y/N." I said shaking his hand.

"You're new here, right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. It was silent for a moment until he broke it.

"I you're from America, but I'm just wondering, where are you from?"

"Uh, I'm from Los Angeles, California." I answered.

"Cool. I've always wanted to go there." I smiled at him. Seems like a nice guy.

"Thanks." He said. I looked at him.

"What?"

"You said 'seems like a nice guy'."

"Oh, well, actually, I mean it, but I don't really know you so..."

He smiled at me, "Maybe we could hang out sometime."

I returned the smile, "Yeah, sure."

-Forward to last period: gym-

"Ok class! We're playing dodgeball today!" Coach Warren said. Most of the girls groaned and most of the boys cheered. I was bursting with excitement. You see, I love dodgeball and I'm great at it.

"I'm picking team captains!" He said and the boys groaned.

"Louis Tomlinson," he said and the boys cheered. The girls were like in this 'love' trance. Yuck!

"and Y/N Y/L/N." He said over the noise. Everybody went silent and looked at me. I could just feel myself getting red.

"Ok line up everybody!" and they did as they were told.

"Just point at them and I'll tell you their names, ok?" Coach said to me. I nodded.

"Alright! I'm old fashioned! Girls go first! Ms. Y/L/N go ahead." He said loudly so everybody could hear. Surprisingly nobody groaned. I picked a dorky looking dude. Kevin, I was told was his name. This 'Lewis' guy picked a jock. Obviously. I picked a girl that looks like she could be Kevin's sister. Domino was her name. (A/N: IT IS REAL NAME!!! I LOOKED IT UP!!! AND DON'T JUDGE!!!) 'Lewis' picked another jock. He and his 'people' would snicker at everyone I would pick. Assholes.

"In positions!" Coach yelled. We got in positions.

"Ready! Set! Go!" We ran to get the ball and I threw it at the first jock 'Lewis' picked and got him out. His teammates looked at me surprised and my teammates took the opportunity to get them out. Three out, three more to go! Unfortunately, there was only four of us. But hey, we got it this far!

Now we're tied, two people on each team. It's me and Kevin left.

"Kevin!" I yelled but it was too late.

"Stop the game!" Coach yelled. He ran to were Kevin was lying on the floor, groaning in pain. I bend over and pulled his hands off his face. His nose was bleeding.

"Damn that's gotta hurt." I said and he glared at me.

"Lake! Take Kevin to the nurse!" Coach shouted.

"Ok! Do you want to continue the game?" Coach asked me. "Yeah!" I said getting in position.

"Are you sure?" he asked again. I nodded slowly.

"Ok... Go!" I ran to get the ball.

"This is for Kevin, asshole." I said so only I could hear.

"AAAHHH!" I heard a girly shriek, from the jock.

"Really!?" Coach asked exasperatedly. I shrugged innocently, like a little infant would. I sat down on the bench as others went to help the boy and his bloody nose.

-at home-

"Hey honey! How'd school go?" my mom asked me once I got home.

"It was...interesting." I said.

"That's nice to hear honey! Hurry, go do your homework!" She said waving me off. I rolled my eyes, but smiled nonetheless.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hola! Yay she met Liam!

She kind of met Louis.

Don't worry, she WILL meet Niall! Later.

Please VOTE and COMMENT!!!

Thx 😁