Chapter 6 'May Love Win'

***Liam's P.O.V***

"So, Y/N?" Louis brought up. We looked at each other then at him.

"Yeah, what about her?" I asked him confused.

"Well, what do you think about her?"

"Oh, well she's nice-" Niall began.

"No. I mean as in a girl not a friend." he looked intently at each of us. We all let out small 'oh's and l sunk back in my seat.

"Um, I kind of like her more than a friend. Kind of." Harry mumbled and sunk in his chair. No.

"Well, now that we're confessing here; I kind of like her too." Zayn confessed. Great. What else?

"Me too." Niall said, looking like a sad puppy. Really?!

"Wow, well I do to." Louis sighed.

"Well, we all like her. What are we going to do about it?" I sat up in my seat and looked at them.

"But for all I know; This isnt going to destroy our friendship, no matter what." I added seriously. The boys nodded and agreed with me.

"That's for sure but what are we going to do about this?" Niall said. We all stayed silent for a while, coming up with plans for this. Whatever 'this' even was.

"Maybe we could all have an indevidual day in the week with her? To see if we gain any feelings for her or if we lose the ones we have for her." Zayn suggested.

"That's a good idea. We each could have a school day with her and on Saturday if she's available we could all hang out with her." Harry said.

"Yeah that is a good idea. But we have to set ground rules." I said.

"Yeah, one could be that we can't bother each other or her on the days we get." Niall suggested.

"This all seems like a game to me. It's like we're playing the game of who gets the girl. This might end up with her getting hurt and I don't want her or any of us to get hurt." Louis said concerned.

"But it's not a game Louis. We're just trying to see if the feelings we have for her will grow or weaken. It's not like we're trying to sleep with her or anything." Zayn explained calmly.

"Yeah Lou. We aren't trying to hurt her. So, who's agrees with this plan?" Harry said.

"I'm in." Niall, Zayn and I said.

"I am too. What about you Lou?" we looked at him expectantly.

"Alright fine." He gave in.

"When does this all start?" Niall asked.

"Next week?" Zayn asked. We nodded.

"Next week it starts and may love win."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait! I hate myself so much for not being able to post more.

I know this is crap, but yeah, there's no excuse for this sooo....

OK!!! I'll be posting an authors note later on! So please watch out for that! It's very important!

Please VOTE and COMMENT! 2 votes and 1 comment for this.

That's all I ask for!

Thx! 😁