Chapter 16

Awhile back, Anna, Shownu and Mark then found Kevin walking in the hallways. They ran to him and Shownu tackled him making him fall to the ground. Shownu sat on top of him to punch him but Anna held his arm back.

"Why'd you stop me?"

Kevin then took his arms out of his face. Anna then looked at him and noticed it wasn't Kevin at all. It was Connor. His eyes widen at the sight of her. He got up quickly making Shownu fall to the ground.

"Anna? Is that really you?!"

Anna then starts to tear up and chuckled. "Hey, baby."

Connor then hugged Anna tightly and kissed her all over her face. She then taps his shoulders to let her go. He lets her go and says, "Wait, I thought you were dead."

Then they heard Jinyoung scream in pain really loud.

"I'll explain it to you later. We gotta help Jinyoung and Y/N."

After running down so many halls, they finally got to the room you and Jinyoung was in but they only found Jinyoung on the ground bleeding. They ran to him and helped him sit up. Mark instantly grabs a roll of bandage from his back pocket once he noticed Jinyoung's bloody hand and starts to wrap it up.

"Y/N... they took her... to the cabin."

With that being said, Shownu helped him stand up and placed Jinyoung's arm over his shoulders. Then they all head to the cabin.

- at the cabin -

The workers sat you down on a wooden chair, tying your wrists with ropes behind your back and your ankles together.

"You're so brave Y/N. No wonder Jinyoung fell in love with you." Kevin says as he leans on a table behind him.

"Jealous?" you said.

He shook his head in denial. "I tried it once, didn't like it."

"Then why were you sta-"

Kevin stopped your words by placing duct tape over your mouth.

"I should just kill you right now so you can shut that big mouth of yours."

He then walks out of the cabin while his workers stay put guarding the doors so you won't escape. You tried forcing your arms to rotate in front of you but it was too painful. With all the movement, the dagger slipped out of your pocket. You look around the cabin, thinking what you should do. Then you noticed someone hiding in the shadows. Your eyes widen as you see the person walk towards you. You were in relief when you saw a little girl. She noticed you were tied up and couldn't talk. She then slowly took the duct tape off of your mouth as you feel pain from the pulling. You let out a loud breath trying to catch some air. You thanked the little girl and took a second look at her.

"Hailey?" you asked.

She nodded and said, "Wait, how do you know my name?"

You explained, "I'm working with your dad to save you."

"Where is he?"

"The guy that took me in here has him."

She gasped. "We got to get out of here then."

You looked down at the dagger and asked her to hand it to you. She followed your words and placed it in your hand. "Thank you." You held the dagger in one hand as the other hand pulls to make the ropes straight. You started to rub the sharp sides of the dagger against the rope, making it cut through letting your wrist free. You then start to cut the ropes around your ankles, letting it free as well. You gave her a hug, hands her something from your pockets and said, "We're gonna get you out of here. Don't be scared, okay? Just do what I say on my que."

As Anna, Connor, Mark, Shownu and Jinyoung sees the cabin, they hid back at the corner as soon as they see the two workers guarding the door.

Anna whispered, "We gotta do something to get through those doors."

Shownu then sees Jinyoung's bow and arrows. He puts Jinyoung down and took them from him. He then lines up the arrow, he breathed in pulling it back, exhales as he lets go. One of the workers soon fell to the floor with the other worker falling after. They were about to run to the cabin but hid back in the corner as soon as they saw Kevin and his other workers running towards the cabin. Kevin then went inside leaving the other workers outside, helping the rest of them.

JINYOUNG's POV: After taking care of the rest of the workers. I followed the group, running towards the cabin. Anna gasp, covering her mouth once she sees Y/N being trapped to a chair through the opened door. I looked at her direction and see her as well. Kevin's pointing his gun at her forehead. I tried to stop him but Anna held me back. "Don't. Once he sees you, he's gonna trigger the gun and shoot her." she told me. "So what?! We're just gonna stand here and let him torture her?! I won't accept this!" Moments later, I hear a gun shot. I ran inside the cabin but stopped once I saw Kevin fall to the floor. I looked at Y/N as she's still being tied up. Well that's what I thought. She gets up right away and ran towards a little girl, kneeling down while giving her a hug. The rest of the group then came running in but stopped behind me.

"Daddy!" the little girl said running to Connor as soon as she sees him.

As you see Hailey run in her dad's arms, you laid your eyes on your husband, standing there in relief. You stood up slowly without taking your eyes off of him. You gave him a smile and started to tear up. He then chuckles and runs to you with open arms, bringing you into his embrace.

"I thought you were dead." he said still hugging you, crying.

You lifted your head up to meet his eyes and caressed his head. You then said, "We have the strongest link. No one will ever tear us apart." You smiled as you wipe his tears with your thumb then he places a kiss on your forehead then down to your lips. You then smile, seeing Anna in Connor's arms, hugging each other. Then the FBI came and started to scout the place. Jinyoung gave them a nod and you smiled. Mark sighed. 

"So this what true love is."

He said as he watches the couples embrace each other. He then leaned against Shownu's arm. Shownu places his arm on Mark's shoulders and said,

"Let's go home."