Chapter 9: Final Fight

Ladybug and Queen B transformed and jumped out of the building. Queen B led Ladybug to where Dark Shadow was tied up. He was gone.

"Aww the bugs came back to play." Dark Shadow said, standing behind Ladybug. She turned around in anger and a red and white ray of light came out of her hand, zapping Dark Shadow. He was caught off guard and got hit. He fell backwards a few feet away from the two heroines.

"This time, Dark Shadow, we'll make sure you never come back." Ladybug said.

He then teleported behind Queen B. She senced his teleportation and zapped him, but with a yellow and white light from her hand. Dark Shadow didn't doge it once again.

He got up and pulled out a blue and black sword, which looked like it was really sharp. He started attacking, and the step sisters attacked.

2 and 1/2 hours later...

All three of them were weak, but non of them gave up. Dark Shadow struck them once more, making them become more weak. He struck them again, but they dodged it by putting up a force field. After a few minutes, they knew that they were going to fail their fight, as proud guardians of Paris.

Tears rolled down their cheeks, as the pain grew more while Dark Shadow keeps trying to zap them, weakening their powers.

They looked at each other, only seeing their faces from their teary eyes. They smiled at each other.

"I'm... proud... to have you... as my step sister..." Ladybug said, getting weaker ever second.

"I'm proud... to have you... not as... a step.. sister... but... the best sister... anyone could... have..." Queen Bee said, crying more.

Ladybug smiled big for the last time, closing her eyes, waiting for her death. She felt someone held her hand. She opened her eyes slowly, to see Queen Bee motionless, while holding her hand.

"I... love you... my... s..sister..." Ladybug gripped Queen Bee's hand and closed her eyes, also motionless.

The force field was gone, as neither of them had enough power to summon it. Dark Shadow smiled at the sister's love, but smiled evily afterward.

"Your sister bond is strong... but not strong enough." Dark Shadow assumed.

He created a huge lightening ball of electricity, thinking it would kill the sisters. The ball struck the two girls, making everything turn white. Dark Shadow just stood there, smiling.

There was black smoke, coming from where the two girls were.

"I've finally managed to get rid of you." Dark Shadow grinned.

"M...mommy...?"

"Mom??"

"Marinette..."

Dark Shawdow sighed in frustration, as he turned around. Master fu, Emma, Hugo and Adrien were standing far behind.

Emma and Hugo hugged their father, as he slowly started to cry. Master Fu just stood there, looking at the smoke with a blank expression.

"You can't... be... gone..." Adrien mumbled. Streams of tears started flowing out from his eyes and onto the ground. The two children cried into their father's legs, wanting their mother to come back.

"Aw. Too bad. Your wife and mother left you." Dark Shadow mocked.

"At least she left while protecting her family, her friends and all of Paris!" Adrien cried.

"This is not over, Dark Shadow." Master Fu said calmly.

"Of course it's over! I killed your most powerful superheroines!" Dark Shadow screamed.