Chapter 5: we did all that for this??

"Pollen, Stripes On!" Chloe yelled.

Chloe wore a yellow and black mask, a yellow costume with three black stripes on her torso and two on the upper thigh. Her upper chest and sleeves are black, and gloves which are fingerless. Her lower legs are black starting directly below the second stripe on the thigh. She has her hair back in a ponytail, tied with a black hairband with antenna-like ribbons sticking out. She had a small round bag at her hip with three strings or various length, ending in a black bead. The bee miraculous is placed in the upper right side of her head. She also carries a trompo with a pull string.

"This costume is so beautiful!!" Chloe exclaimed.

"It's is." Marinette smiled. "Your superhero name is Queen B. You have a trompo with a string you can pull for it to spin on the ground. It can spit out anything you are thinking about and harm any villain. Your special power is Bee Sting. Spin your trompo and it will shoot out bee stingers that immobilizes everyone within 50 feet. It can't immobilize us heroes with miraculouses though. And you have five stripes on your hair comb. Once all stripes has disappeared, you change back to Chloe. Got it?"

"Got it!"

"Okay. Let's go search for Hawkmoth and Dark Shadow!" Marinette said.

"Tikki, SPOTS ON!"

Marinette transformed into Ladybug.

For three months, the three heroes fought akumas and battles with Dark Shadow.

But then there was one day where it all changed.

Queen B and Ladybug went go scavenge the city of Paris. They landed on a roof of a building.

"Ladybuuuug!!" They heard Chat Noir yelled that from a mile away.

The next thing you know, Chat Noir was flung into Ladybug, causing them to fall on another roof.

"What's going on?" Ladybug asked.

"Yeah we need a plan. Dark Shadow and HawkMoth are like the strongest force in the world together." Chat Noir said, getting up and helping Ladybug.

"So what do we do? Who to we take out first?" Chat Noir asked.

"No dates! Nu uh! We are married Chat Noir!" Ladybug said.

"Hahaha! I don't mean that kind of 'take out'! Hahaha!" Chat Noir laughed. "But seriously, I wouldn't want you cheating on me." He said seriously.

"I won't." Ladybug said. "We take out the new one first. He has the weapons. We beat him, Hawkmoth may or may not be defenceless."

"Okay LB. Chat Noir, where are they?" Queen B asked.

"They're at "the Agreste's mansion"." Chat Noir said.

"Why would they be there?"

"I have no idea."

The three of them went to the Agreste's mansion.

"It's time..." someone said.

HawkMoth and Dark Shadow came out of the darkness, wearing...

Disco Clothes???

"For a Dance Off!" Hawkmoth said, doing a disco pose like they did in the 80's...?

"Wha...?" The three heroes asked.

Then disco music started. HawkMoth and Dark Shadow started dancing 80's music.

I have no idea what kinda music is that.

"Come one, Ladybug and Chat Noir! Come and dance! It's a battle right?!" Dark Shadow asked.

".... Queen B." Chat Noir and Ladybug said.