Chapter 2: what's happening to Jackson?

"Hello sisters."

"Jackson?" Both of them asked.

"Its Dirty Diaper!"

"How can you do that without moving your mouth?!" Chloe asked.

"In fact, how can you even talk!?" Marinette asked.

"My best friend, Hawkmoth gave me these powers. He's powerful! He even changed my diaper. No one knows when to change my diaper!"

"He's been akumatized."

Marinette ran out of the room with Chloe.

"I distract him while you grab Jason. And when you do, go hide somewhere. And keep your phone on you." Marinette ordered.

"But you can't hit babies!" Chloe said.

"Dont worry! I'll try and get the amumatized item without hitting him. Got it?"

"Got it." Chloe agreed.

"Tikki, spots on!"

Ladybug jumped back in the room.

"It's you and me now, Dirty Diaper!" Ladybug said.

"Ladybug! Put on a diaper, because you're gonna get so scared, you might mess yourself!" He pointed his bottle towards Ladybug.

Ladybug jumped away from the doorway. The ray shot the door. A green flash surrounded the door. Then a diaper appeared on the door.

"So whatever you point at, you put diapers on it? Hahaha!" Ladybug laughed. "I wonder how are you gonna put a diaper on a Ladybug or cat. It seems impossible."

"Grr..." Dirty Diaper growled.

Then the door turned black and disappeared.

"...ohh... that's your power..." Ladybug said.

Dirty Diaper chased his sister in disguise all over the house. Then they reached where Adrien was sleeping.

Ladybug stood behind Adrien. She used her yoyo as a sheild.

"Adrien! Get up! I need help!" Ladybug said, shaking him with her foot.

"Huh? Ladybug?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I think I'd really appreciate it if you got up and call Chat Noir!" Ladybug said, trying to make it obvious for him.

"Hehe... ok!" Adrien said, looking at Dirty Diaper.

Dirty Diaper shot a ray at Adrien. Ladybug pushed him out of the way.

"I'll see you in a while." Adrien said, before run in out the door.

"The akuma must be in his bottle!"

After a minute, Chat Noir arrived at the scene.

"Hey Ladybug!" Chat Noir said, coming in the room.

"Grrr..." dirty diaper growled.

"Chat Noir! Look out!" Ladybug yelled.

Dirty Diaper shot a ray at Chat Noir. He dodged it, making the wall wear a diaper.

"Pffft... HAHAHA!!" Chat Noir broke down in laughter.

"Chat it's serious! It disappears After the diaper is shot on!" Ladybug warned. Then the wall disappeared.

"...ohhhhhhh...."

"Try to get the bottle!"

After a while of dodging and diaper shooting, Ladybug finally got hold of the bottle. She broke it.