Secret Manager

SARAH'S POV

I sat outside the arcade. I tried to get in to put the note where it needed to be, but I realized that it wasn't going to work. That's when Dana and Cole came up. I guess they were following the clues alright.

"Hey stranger. I haven't seen you in a while." Dana said as he slid down beside me. I acted like I didn't see him read the next hint and then passed it to Cole.

"Yeah, I've been hiding you know." I said jokingly.

"What are the hints for?" Dana asked me. he slid his hand around my waist, slowly. I guess he was making sure I wouldn't mind. And honey, I sure did not.

"It's a secret. You'll figure out soon." I whispered, putting my head on his shoulder. Now that I think about it, seeing Dana, sort of messes everything up. I was suppose to lay all the hints out, then the last hint, led him straight to me and this huge surprise that I'm planning.

"I feel like a third wheel, you guys." Cole said from the other side of Dana. I sort of forgot he was here.

"Go hang out with my sister.... but I guess she is sleeping." I shrugged my shoulders and wrapped my arms around myself when I realized that it suddenly got cold. "I need to go now." I said pulling away from Dana.

"We can walk you to the hotel." Dana offered. I shook my head no, because he couldn't know where we were staying. I really needed to stop messing my hints up.

"I'll be fine." I said. I started walking away and I knew Cole and Dana hadn't left yet. For some reason, hiding from Dana and leaving these hints out for him and the rest of the kids didn't make much sense anymore. I heard their footsteps and I knew that they finally decided to leave. I stopped in my tracks, turned around and ran to give Dana a hug.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I shook my head yes, and pulled down my sleeves since the wind was really picking up.

"I...I think I need to tell you why I was hiding all these hints." I said quietly. "Can I come home with you guys?" I asked, awaiting their response.

"Gosh! I have to be a thrid wheel on the way home too?" Cole asked. I laughed and took that as a yes, as I started to walk with them. Dana, took my hand as I started explaining everything.

A/N: I know that was really confusing but that POV has a huge part to play in the whole story, you'll have to wait for the last chapter to know why she was doing all of this though lol. It wasn't that good, but there is a reason it was all weird.. .any way I'll let you keep reading.

WILL'S POV

I rolled over and fell on the floor of Dana's room. His alarm was set for 7:30am. Why did it have to be so early? I got up and looked to see that Gabe and Cole were in here too.. but no Dana. I figured he would be in the guestroom so I walked over there.

When I opened the door, I noticed that he was, in fact, in there asleep. But he was in bed with a girl. They had their arms around each other, and the only thing I could see from her was her dark hair that she had put into a braid. What if Sarah, found out about this? I looked closer and was thankful to know that they were clothed... well partially. Dana was in his boxers. The girl was also in his boxers and her sports bra.

I got closer to the bed and leaned near Dana's ear. "Not to alarm you, but your little friend seems to actually be wearing your american apparel underwear." I whispered. His eyes fluttered open.

"Shoot! Sarah, I forgot!" He yelled jumping up. He layed back down and put his arm around the girl and started tickling her. She started wriggling and when her body finally comprehended what was going on, she was laughing and attempting to push him off.