Clocktower

*^I'm so glad you guys are loving my story! Thank you so much for the support!^*

    "Do you still have the bullet?" Clockwork asked.

    "Tucker does," Sam replied, running her fingers through Danny's hair.

    They had arrived only an hour and a half earlier, when Danny passed out, but the ghost zone was already slowing to its night state. Danny was asleep, laying on the floor of the time stream room with his head in Sam's lap. She was able to clean and stitch the wound on his shoulder while he was out. The rest of the class, including Tucker and Danielle were waiting in a separate room. 

   "You must take him to Frostbite once he is well enough to travel. Give him the bullet and have him make a cure." Clockwork instructed.

    "A cure for what?"

    "The bullet was laced with blood blossom essence, he has been poisoned and it is already in his blood stream." Sam was getting irritated with how calmly Clockwork spoke.

    "How long do we have to get there?"

    "Three days at most. Also, I must warn you, the effects the poison will have on the halfa are much different from that of a ghost."

    "How different?" Sam questioned.

    "All in good time," Clockwork refused to tell her. "You will know when the timeline wishes it."

    Sam ground her teeth. Since the day she met the time ghost, he had always been so vague and cryptic about what was to happen. Really, she couldn't complain, since he knew what would and could happen in everyone's future. He knew when they were in danger, when their lives were threatened. No matter, Sam would still worry, after all she was only human.

   "You may stay here for the night, but do not let your guests wander and be quick to leave in the morning. Time doesn't stop for comfort." Clockwork then disappeared. Sam sighed. Now all she had to do is wait for Danny to wake up.

*^Meanwhile^*

    The class sat, silently observing the room they had been brought to. It quite cozy, with a purple couch, chairs and rug. There was a fireplace between two bookshelves in the center of the back wall with a small, green fire giving the room a soft glow. Everyone immediately collapsed onto the furniture, enjoying the first comfort since the crash.

    Although everyone was dog tired, the tension in room was palpable. It didn't take long for someone to break.

    "Is anyone gonna talk about, well, EVERYTHING?" Paulina started. That erupted all the questions.

    "Yeah! Like the scars Danny has?! That Y one is def' from dissection. Who would want to dissect Danny? And how is he alive?!" Star ranted.

    "He's not," Tucker joked. All heads snapped towards him. "I mean... he's totally alive! Yeah, it was figurative! Not literal!!" Tucker laughed nervously.

    "Ok...?"

    "Oh and those tattoos!!!" Paulina swooned, "They have to have some meaning, right? Like what's that about?"

    "And he knows all these ghosts," Kwan threw in, gesturing to the sleeping pile of bones in the corner.

    "And he has a daughter? But she's not Sam's? AND she's way too old to even be his biological child???"

    "He looks so comfortable around all these," Valerie seemed to struggle at the word, "ghosts."

    "Where do you think Fenturd got all those muscles from?" Dash wondered aloud.