2|The Fire Warrior

"Never play with fire, it will burn you"

Count Dracula had not been accepted by the Dragon Council. They had challenged him to prove himself. So, he decided to attack the Midnight Express, which had many students who were going to Rosewood Academy.

He got on the train and when it stopped, he attacked.

His plan was going great until the fire warrior showed up. She threw fireballs at him, and he dodged all of them , but one hit his chest. A painful sensation coursed through him. He was at the edge of the train and was about to fall off , but he got up in the end.

Count Dracula smiled and said , " A little girl like you can't throw me off the train. You are not powerful enough to kill The Count Dracula".

The fire warrior didn't know that her attack would be useless, so she was in a difficult situation.

Philip Newman was looking out for any suspicious behavior on the train. He was previously informed that there may be a threat from Dragon Council. As the head guard of Midnight Express , it was his duty to keep the students safe.

He was about to go back to the student lounge when he heard Count Dracula laughing loudly.

"That's not a good sign". He said to himself.

As fast as the speed of lightning , he was on the hood of the train where the girl was struggling to fight Dracula. With all his might Philip stabbed Count Dracula with a silver knife.

Silver was weakness for vampires. Count Dracula fell from the hood of the train into the river. As the train was currently travelling on the top of a bridge he fell into the water below.

Philip escorted the girl inside the train. Estella , the fire warrior , smiled. She had done her part of the job.

The train compartment where Emily and the boys were ,opened and Estella entered.

Estella decided to break the silence.

" What powers do you have?" She asked.

Emily looked up from her book and quirked her eyebrows," Powers". Then she slowly said," I think , I have powers but I don't know what they are ".

"What about you ?" Emily asked curious to know more about the intruder.

"I can use fire"

"Oh that's great!" Emily said clapping her hands together in joy.

It was a comfortable silence and she continued to red her book. Then a man came in, pushing in a trolley of food. The twins jumped off their seats and stuffed their mouth with food.

"Dig in!" They said with their mouth full of food.

The girls joined them.
When they were done eating , the man went away. Suddenly the door flew open and woman in a ruby robe rushed in. Everyone stared at her as if she would burst into flames like an Arabian Phoenix.

She introduced herself ," I am madame Adrianne . I am the supervisor of this train. Now I will call out your name and you will answer."

"Tim and Jim ?"

"Present". They said in unison.

"Estella Levric"

"Present"

"Emily Harper"

"Present"

After she left everyone got busy like they were before.

Estella was softly snoring , wrapped in a coat that was twice her size. Her flamming red hair spreading out like a hand fan.

The ringing of the bell suddenly alarmed Estella. She sat up and the twins jerked their heads towards the door.

From nowhere a winged creature flew into their compartment through the ledge of the door. Its sprightly figure and whimsical voice stunned the audience in attendance.

Estella raised her hand to shoot a fireball , when one of the twins , Jim or Tim stopped her.

He whispered loud enough for them to hear ," Speak or else die."

The creature sat where it landed and transformed into a boy , no older than themselves .

He began to tell , how he got changed into the winged creature because of fear. How he wandered into the corridor until he flew into their compartment in hopes of safety.

Little Emily showed sympathy for the boy and the twins were generous enough and offered him to share their seat.

Unexpectedly the door swung open.
Then entered a frantic Madame Adrianne with dishevelled hair and tensed expression. Seeing the boy safe she closed the door.

 Seeing the boy safe she closed the door

Estella Levric