*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

When I finally opened my eyes the first thing I did was hoping that yesterday had just been a dream and that nothing had happened, that Lauren wasn't a part of Fifth Harmony and that my dad hadn't kicked me out. But when I looked up at my surroundings I knew I was wrong, I knew that the previous day had been real and that everything I experienced had really happened. I had taken a break with Lauren a break that made me feel like a fucking heartless person. I got under the shower, the incredibly luxurious bathroom making me feel weird, not caring about the fact that I had school today. I didn't want to go, I couldn't go. So I stayed under the water, the hot drops making me relax really fast. I didn't want to get out of the shower knowing that if I did the memories of the past day would hit me like a ton of bricks. As I finally did, I went back to my bed and cried. I cried in silence thinking about those five years I had passed with this man who just considered me as a stranger who was invading his privacy, his personal & daily life. The sobs became more uncontrollable when I started thinking about Lauren. She was going to leave in two weeks and here I was being mad at her whereas I should just enjoy those days we have left together. I knew I should forgive her but I couldn't, I just couldn't stand the fact that she had lied to me. That was breaking me. After what seemed like a few hours I finally decided to retrieve my phone and I saw that I had been harassed all night. 87 texts, and 113 missed calls. From Lauren and the girls. I deleted all of them not even reading them my anger controlling my movements and went back to sleep. I woke up again and looked at the clock 8.25 pm. I should have been hungry by now but food was the last thing I had in mind. I was about to go back to sleep when I heard a knock on the door. At first I thought I wasn't going to go get it but when the voice spoke I knew I had to.

"Room service" the female voice called through the door. I reluctantly got up put a shirt on considering that I was just wearing shorts and I went to open the door. I opened it in a swift move and when I looked at the woman in front of me my eyes widened. Soon anger came back running through my veins faster than my blood itself and I closed the door on her face. She put her feet in the entrance to stop the process and succeeded before getting in.

"Go away." I said.

"We need to talk."

"No Camila we don't." I snapped angrily.

"Why are you so mad at me? I did nothing to you." She said innocently causing me to fume.

"That's the thing Camila you did nothing! You didn't tell me you guys were famous and you didn't tell me you were going on tour!" I yelled.

"It wasn't our job to tell you. It was Lauren's. We didn't want to interfere in your relationship."

"There is no relationship anymore. We are taking a break." I said angrily even if deep down I want Lauren to be beside me right now. But I was still hurt, I hadn't forgiven her yet.

"Yeah I know I noticed." She pointed causing me to look at her confused.