Playtime

We reach the river soon and sit down by the bank to look at the nature around us.

There aren't a lot of people around us and the place is full of cherry blossoms.

"It's so pretty. I could spend the whole day there." I say, looking around.

"Yes, very pretty." Jimin says, looking at me. I look at him and playfully slap his arm. "Aish! You and your cheesy pickup lines."

"You're going to regret that." He looks up with a smirk and grabs my wrist.

"What will you do?" I laugh.

"You have five seconds, Y/N. One. Two." He begins counting and leaves my hand.

I quickly get up and start running around.

"Three. Four. Five." He gets up and runs after me. We run around for a while before he catches me and pins me to the ground.

"Ya! Get off me!" I shout at him. I try to escape but I am unsuccessful.

"Told you. You would regret it." He smirks at me and leans down.

"Ya! What are you doing?" I whisper as he stops right before his lips touch mine.

His eyes meet mine and he tilts his head. He smirks and get off me and sits next to me.

I sit up, a little disappointed that he didn't kiss me. I hide my disappointment and look at the river flowing smoothly.

We sit in a comfortable silent occasionally broken by small noises of animals and people. The river's soothing voice makes me feel like I am in heaven.

I suddenly feel Jimin place his hand next to mine without touching it. I look at him and admire his beautiful features.

What kind of secrets did his sweet smile hide? Why can't I get him out of my head? Why does my heart feel weird around him?

I look at my hand, placed next to his. Should I?

I move my hand and place it on his soft hand. He looks towards me and I immediately look at the river, my face red.

He smiles at me and returns his attention to the river. "Hey? I have an idea." He says.

"Hmm." I hum. He stands up and offers his hand. I take it and stand up.

He suddenly lifts me up bridal style and goes to the river. "I'll drop you into the water." He smirks at me.

"DON'T YOU DARE, PARK JIMIN!" I shout on top of my lungs.

"Oh but I do." He acts like he is going to drop me.

"JIMIN!" I shout again. "DON'T YOU!" He drops me and I land with a thud in the shallow waters.

I get up, completely wet (pun not intended), head to toe. I stare at Jimin who is laughing at me.

I throw water at him making him wet too. (Pun not intended again)

We end up playing in the water for a while before we both walk to dry land while laughing.

"That was fun." Jimin says. I nod and we continue laughing. Thankfully, we had kept our phones on the shore.

I see my opportunity and walk to our phones and look at Jimin's phone. The call had been cut.

I try to unlock the phone but am unsuccessful as I can't figure out his passcode. I keep the phone back as Jimin turns back and gets up.

He walk towards me and takes his phone. "Let's go!" He says, still smiling. I get up and we walk the short distance to our apartment.

People around us give us weird looks as we walk towards the elevator.

We get on the go up. As we stand there, I say, "Today was really fun. Want to come to my place for lunch? It's almost time."

"Why don't you come to my place?" Jimin says.

"Okay. I'll come as soon as I change." I say.

"You'll need the passcode to get in. I'll come down to take you up." Jimin says.

The ding sounds and the door opens. I get ready to step out when Jimin pulls me back in.

He kisses me and pushes me against the side wall. I melt under his touch and kiss him back.

"See you!" Jimin smirks at me opening the door again and winking at me after separating.

I walk out, gazed by his kiss. I touch my lips as the doors close again. He kissed me! And I kissed him back!

I close my eyes and shake my head. I try to hide the smile on my lips as I open the door to my place.

I go to my room and change my clothes and dry myself.

I wear this outfit and head over to the lobby

I wear this outfit and head over to the lobby. I see Jimin step out from the elevator and we both get in and go up.

TAETERTOTS10 that kiss was for you. It wasn't there, initially. Hope you liked it!