Explain!

Jiwoo starts explaining the mess. "Unnie, they are part of a drug ring."

"WHAT?" I shout at her and stand up.

"Please, listen till the end." Jiwoo says quietly. She continues. I sit down.

"I am one of the deliverers." My eyes go wide but I keep quiet. "I became one because one of friends fell in love with one of the members. I didn't want her to join so I took she place so that she wouldn't have to continue being one."

"What?" I ask, my voice quivering.

"If you want to leave the gang, you have to 'sacrifice' someone who means a lot to you. I voluntarily joined so that she could leave."
She explains.

"You ...... are ........ a drug dealer?" I ask, gripping the chair tightly.

"Yeah." She says in a quiet voice. She looks down and starts crying again.

I put my head in my hands and hide the tears that roll down my cheeks. I can't be weak right now, I have to be strong.

Jiwoo is already an emotional mess. I can't get angry at her. She is too fragile.

I quickly wipe away my tears. "Jiwoo, is there any way, for me to get you out of this?" I ask her.

"No. I won't let you be a part of this mess." She shouts at me and hugs me. "You can't destroy your life."

"I can't let you destroy yours." I say. "But, why did they kidnap me?"

"I refused to continue working for them because I didn't want to risk getting caught. They wanted to scare me. The police is increasing the security." She says.

"How long have you been doing this for?" I ask. I feel breathless.

"Six months." She replies, still hugging me. I pat her head.

"Please let me get you out of the mess!" I say.

"NO. NO. NO." She screams at me and backs away.

She opens the door and says, "Let her go! I'll do it."

"Good girl!" Jungkook's cold voice is heard again. I hear footsteps walking away. Jiwoo goes too.

I try to run to the door but my limbs are too weak. By the time I reach the door, Yesung blocks the the way.

"Looks like your free to go!" He smiles and pushes me back. He goes to the table at the corner and takes a syringe.

"What are you doing?" I ask. Panic is yet again setting again.

"We cannot let you remember all this now, can we?" He smiles at me and comes to towards me.

My body goes numb. Does he mean.....

He grabs my hand and stretches it. I struggle against his grip. He presses a certain point and my body stops following my commands.

He inserts the syringe into my artery and presses it. I feel the pain as the drug enters my blood. My body falls down as he pulls away the syringe.

My eyes feel heavy. They drop down my my body just goes completely numb and my head feels heavy.