Talks

"You have what we need to stop Dad." He replies. "Our actual father." He looks at me.

"What do mean, stop Dad? How? What?" I run my hands through my hair and kneel down.

Jimin immediately puts his hands around me. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Y/N...." Hoseok says. "I know it might be little too much to take in but I didn't want you to go to the Jung cosmetics company because of that. You are the heir."

I sit on knees and Jimin sits down and pats my shoulders.

"So Crystal?" I ask looking up. Jimin helps me up.

"She is not part of the family. She is pretending to be you. She runs the drug deal. Jungkook got in to look after Jiwoo." Jimin explains, making me sit down on his bed.

I look at Jungkook. I smile weakly at him. He returns the smile. He turns red.

"How did Crystal get in?" I ask my brother.

"I think I should explain this to both you and Jiwoo together." He says. I nod.

"I'll bring Jiwoo." Jungkook says. He runs towards the door. I look at Hoseok.

"Don't worry! He is trustworthy." He says with a smile.

"He has a crush on her." Jimin whispers with a chuckle.

"Look who is speaking! You have had a crush on Y/N forever." Hoseok laughs.

I look at the now red Jimin. He looks anywhere but at me. He coughs. I can't help but smile.

We walk to the living room and wait for Jiwoo and Jungkook.

It's really awkward and I am trying to figure out how this much happened within a few weeks.

The door opens and Jiwoo comes in accompanied by Jungkook.

"Unnie?" She suddenly says. She looks like she has seen a ghost.

"It's alright. I don't know what's happening either." I say as she sits down next to me. Hoseok once again explains the situation to Jiwoo.

Jiwoo doesn't remember him because she too small at that time. She however does give him a hug when his eyes get filled with tears.

"I believe you two." She tells with a small smile. I hug her and kiss her forehead.

"So, why did all this happen? Why were we not with you? What happened that day?" I ask my brother.

"We were kidnapped by a big gang in town and they were asking our family for a ransom." He begins.

"We tried to get away and we hid under a box of shipments for Park Industries, which is where they were supposed to exchange us for the money.

But they only found me and they gave our parents two other kids instead of you two. They were part of the gang and now Crystal is using the connections and money to support her gang.

I am guessing you were found by your 'parents' and they took care of you." Hoseok completes his explanation.

I and Jiwoo sit there with wide eyes. Neither of us know what to say to that.

"When I was searching for you two, I found out that Jiwoo is a part of their circle, so I joined to keep an eye on her." Jungkook explains. "I had to act as one of the sponsors so that I could reach one of the top positions."

Jiwoo looks at him with gratitude and he smiles back. I bow to Jungkook as a sign of gratitude.

"Jimin was the one who found out about you two." Jungkook says. We say thanks to him as well.

"So now, how on earth do we stop them?" I ask all of them.

Tell me how you think the story is going. I love reading your comments. @kimapi424
thank you so much for showing so much love.