Sinful

*Author's note/ warning*
This chapter is a bit more delicate, so if you're one to be faint of heart, read with caution , or skip it, since it's a story that isn't that much related to the main topic of the story/ any detail that does connect to it will be mentioned after.
Now, we can continue with the story. :)

Heidi was walking home from a gang meeting, when she heard a guy whistle, as if he was calling someone. She thought it was meant for someone else, yet he repeated the sound.
Her reply was to flip him off, and just continue walking. The guy just laughed and walked away. ' Phew, it was just that.' She thought. She hated being cat-called. But most of the times she just brushed it off. If anyone wanted to harm her, she knew how to defend herself.

Once she got home, she greeted her parents, and went to her room, plopping down on her bed. 'This has been an interesting day so far.'

Inna, on the other hand, had walked home, was catcalled three times, and had a terrible day. Her teacher failed her on a test just because she arrived late. She was all about punctuality. But she didn't knew the backstory. Still, that ruthless woman wouldn't care. Inna was late since there was a car accident on her way to school, and she had to walk all the way there. Her house was really far from school. Also, a car had splashed her with water, which was residual of the morning rain, and it was dirty and smelly. She had to go around the whole day with a funny smell to her. 'At least I'm finally home.' She showered, ate her lunch, and then called Heidi.

"Hey girl!" Heidi exclaimed. "Did you get home safely?"

"Yes. I got catcalled, again, but nothing bad happened apart from that." She replied.

"I'm so glad to hear that." Heidi said, truthfully. That was one of her best characteristics; she was really caring.

"Yeah, I'm so happy to be home." She sighed. "So, what are you doing?"

"Just chilling on my bed, watching a movie. Really, nothing interesting." Heidi looked outside. "Kids these days are lazy, there are none outside."

"Yep, it's really sad." Inna replied. "What are you doing later?"

"Nothing. Do you wanna go out?" She asked.

"I was just about to ask." And Inna smiled, even thought her friend couldn't see her.

The two girls were headed to a party, since it was Friday night, and they loved going out. But this one was special, since it was a gang member's birthday, and it was more on the elegant side. That girl liked all things luxury.

"Inna, you look so gorgeous!" She was wearing a tight, black dress, with an open back, and golden heels. While Heidi had a metallic skirt paired with a black crop top and black heels.

"Thanks, honey, you too." She responded, winking at her. "So, I called Cole and he is on his way here to pick us up."

"Wait, is he driving?" She asked. She knew he liked drinking.

"Oh, no, no. His older brother will drive us there." She replied. "And probably, we'll return with Jace."

Jace could be trusted, since he wasn't much of a drinker.

"Hey girls!" Cole had just arrived; he had his windows rolled down and a cocky smirk on his face. "Hop on!"

As Inna was entering the car, she playfully hit Cole's head. "Erase that smile of your face, or I'll do it myself."

Also, Heidi joined in on the fun. She blew him a kiss through the rear view mirror, and when he was distracted by it, she hit his arm, which caused Inna and her to laugh. Cole just rolled his eyes at them, but then he laughed, too.