"NEXT MONTH?!" She seems shocked about it. Her eyes wided and looked at him weirdly, "Why next month?"

       "I wanted it to be early.."

       She looked at her phone and checked the calendar. His eyes landed to her face and kiss her cheeks multiple times out of nowhere. Tzuyu moved her head away, "You put that on alcohol.. I don't want alcohol to my face what the hell.."

       "Come here.." He went closer to her instead, then stand her up, "Lets go inside already.. Where's kyu?"

       "I left him with the maid since you're acting up.."

       He laughed and pinched her cheeks. Dragging her back inside holding her hand. Yoongi looked at them then rolled his eyes as if he's always seeing it, "Wow.. you're good now?"

"Sorry hyung.."

"Yeah I know.."

Kyu run to Tzuyu holding a food and raised his both arm asking to carry him. Jungkook carried him instead and look at the food he's holding, "What is that?"

"Shoeukwkfj neomu massineeusjn" He said. Tzuyu and him look at each other then creased their forehead agreeing with kyu's words though they don't understand.

She wiped his mouth and take the food away, "Not too much..."

He cried reaching for the food. "Just give it to him.. Its only one.. And he's almost done eating it.." Jungkook give the food back to the baby.

"HI! Tzuyu right? And? What's the name of that—JUNGKOOK!" A lady approached them with a smile on her face. They both look at each other then smile to her, "Hello.."

"Wow! He looks like exactly like his father.." She touched Kyu's cheeks then turn her head to Tzuyu, "Don't you remember me? Im the last patient you had before you went to the Volunteer.."

Tzuyu made a round mouth, "Ohhhh! Yeah I remember.." she laughed, "How are you now?"

"Im very fine now... Staying healthy.."

Jungkook look at the two then creased his forehead to the guy looking at her, "Anyways.. My husband invited you to our wedding like two years ago.. But seems like you forgot about it.. since you went to other places.."

"Huh?"

The guy walked up to them and Tzuyu's eyes widened. Her face was shocked, "Oh my god Im so sorry.. I remember.."

"Yeah.. Its fine.. I heard you went to volunteer so I just cancel the invitation to you.."

Jungkook creased his forehead even more, "Aww.. Who are you?"

"Ohh... Tzuyu's friend—"

"I thought Tzuyu was your ex?" His wife asked him. The guy gave her a sign not to talk about it. Jungkook looked at Tzuyu then to the guy, "Ohh okay.."

He took a step back and play with Kyu's hand. Tzuyu looked at Jungkook's reaction but he's not showing anything. The guy tapped her shoulder, "Anyways.. Nice seeing you again.. I didn't know you were friends with Yoongi.."

"He's my bestfriend.." Jungkook said coldly.

"Ahh.."

"Anyways.. Bye guys.." His wife pushed him to the food section and eat. Tzuyu looked at Jungkook, "Aren't your arms hurt? You've been carrying him.. He might forget how to walk.."

"He's the guy you were rumored to right? The one they said you took from Minji?" He asked. She gave him a weird look then smirked, "So what?"

He put down the baby look at her in the eyes, "Nothing.. Is bad to ask?"

"Did I say its bad?" They both laughed and look at Jihyo walking towards them. "You guys are having your own world right now huh? Why don't you meet up some people? come here.." Pulling Tzuyu away from Jungkook.

***

      Jungkook opened the car and stepped out carrying the baby sleeping, "I think you should open the house first.. Its cold out here.." he told her. She looked at him and creased her forehead taking out the key and open the door.

      He placed kyu on the couch then stretched his arm yawning as he turn to Tzuyu, "You're okay?"

"Yeah Im just going to sleep.." she implemented. Jungkook nod his head, "I'll bring Kyu up.."

"We're not sleeping together?" She asked. Suddenly his forehead creased and look at her with curiousity. Then he smiled carrying Kyu to his room, "as You said.."

She lie down on the bed and quickly fell asleep within a second.