I shift my position clearing my throat. " I'm honestly scared to be around you. I live in constant fear of the police showing up or that I may be next. How do I know when I make you upset you won't turn on me? Though I know you won't hurt me I can't get it through my head that the situation really happened. " I explain avoiding the use of the word Murder.

" I don't want to have to keep speaking on this Elian. " He wipes his face in frustration. " I wouldn't hurt you. I was there just as you were. I am honestly protecting you and would like you to allow me to do so. You haven't been yourself lately and you're spiraling. Just let me handle it for us. You don't have to worry about anything baby. Do you trust me?"

He's protecting me? I should be the one protecting him! I'm not the guilty party here. " I do trust you, baby. How are you protecting me, Cyrus? Is there something you know that I don't? "

He puts out his cigarette on the ground. " It's a bit more complicated than that. "

" Just tell m... "

He cuts me off. " I'm tired. Let's get some rest and finish talking about this later. Though I rather not talk about this anymore. " He holds out his hand for me to take as I do.

- - - - - - -

Once we both woke up in the evening we showered together and just decided to stay in for the day. We haven't really been spending as much time together as we should have. We both sat in the living room watching TV. It honestly felt weird to finally have that peace and stability in our relationship without extra stress at every turn. I was starting to finally come around to the fact that his parents were a huge dark cloud over our relationship.

I laid with my head in his lap as we watched Final Destination 5 together. He rubbed circles on my head softly as I rubbed his thigh. He leaned over to kiss me. This actually felt good. My mind was slowly being put at ease about the entire situation. I could finally enjoy my time with the man I loved.

" How are you feeling? " He asks, once we stop kissing.

" I feel better. I have to stop stressing about the little stuff.

" I try to tell you. I've got you, my love. " He smiles. " Do you love me, baby? " He asks nuzzling his nose against mine.

" I do. " I grin.

" Say it. I want to hear you say it. "

" I love you, Cyrus Parnell. " I get up straddling his lap. I kiss his lips trailing over to his neck. I start to suck on his neck as he gripped the booty. It's been a while since we've done anything sexual together. I need this moment. Just as everything was getting good his phone starts to ring. " Don't answer it. " I say kissing his lips. He eyes trail off as he looks at the caller.

" It's Yesi. Hold on. " He says.

" Fuck him! " I say pouting as he answers anyways. I get off of him as I wait for his call to end.

" Slow down... What do you mean? " Cyrus says scouting forward on the sofa. " You should calm down Yesi. I'm sure it isn't as bad as you are making it seem. "

" What's he ranting on about? " I whisper.

He holds up his finger to silence me. " He's right here next to me so that's not a possibility. Okay, I'm turning it on now. " He reaches for the remote. He changes the channel to the news. " I'll call you back. "

I was about to ask another question when the TV caught my attention. The picture of Cyrus's Mother and Father were on the screen. My heart sunk as I seen the story. Cyrus grabbed my hand for comfort as he could see I was about to start freaking out. He turns up the TV so we could better hear the story.