What now? (Yes im not dead)

Yes I'm not dead. It won't be very long, sorry. I hate to say it but I honestly lost interest in the book and I had issues on how to build from the last chapter. Imma do my best for you though.

(Y/n POV)

"S-so um... how do we use them?" You looked up at sock in a mix of confusion and horror.

"Well... not sure. You can see me though so that's a start" he shrugged. "Perhaps try shooting something? That's a thing right?"

"U-um..." you put your hand out and tried to shoot.

Nothing happened. You sighed, disappointed as the others looked confused.

"What are you doing?" Rraxy asked

"Trying our my powers. Nothing happened though" you sighed

"Maybe concentrate?" Cole suggested

"Focus your energy?" Zane added

"Go back to bed and try again in the morning?" Gabriella suggested as she tried to go back to sleep.

"Maybe, possibly, and no." You gave her a look.

Lloyd went up to her "maybe it'll be best if we all rest and rethink stuff in the morning." He suggested. You nodded and sighed

"Fine. I guess we could sleep" you looked over at sock. "Don't make any noise" sock nodded and floated out of the room. You climbed back into the makeshift bed and got under the blankets. The group started to sleep once again. Hopefully this could all be fixed later.

Again sorry for it being short. Writers block and as well as just not being as into it as I once was.