The sleep over

Hey I'm alive! I promised to do this before the end of the week so ya... Let's do this! ALSO DON'T PLAY THE SONG UNTIL I SAY SO! Oh and one more thing try to guess what anime is in that song.😊

(Y/n) pov

"Is this their house?" Dad asked us for the hundredth time.

"No"

"How about this one?"

"No"

"This one?"

"NO!"

"Dad the house we need to go to is 4307 windswept ln." Cole said annoyed as ever.

Shortly after we reached the house and pulled into the driveway.

"Have fun." Dad told us.

"We will, bye." We all said our goodbyes and rang the doorbell.
There was a lot of noise coming from inside.

"Gabby get the door!"

"What I got the door last time you do it!"

"What no!"

"Fine Rock Paper Scissors." You and Cole both had your ears pressed against the door. There was a short pause.

"No!" You than herd footsteps come to the door. The door went open to see Kaitlyn with a pouty face. When she looked down her expression changed to guilt.

"Omg so sorry! I didn't know you where on the door. Come in." You and Cole walked inside to be greeted buy Kaitlyn.

"Yes you made it, now we can play truth or dare."

'Really, why is there always someone that's wants to play that game.' You thought to yourself.

Before you could protest you where dragged into a large room. The walls where a brilliant blue and green. There was a large bed pressed against the wall with green and blue bed sheets. All the furniture was made of a dark wood. The whole room was littered with stuffed animals and Hetalia posters. You decided to assume that this was Gabriella's room.

Everyone else seemed to be in a circle in the room. Lloyd noticed you first and waved.

"Hey guys! Bout time ya got here. Nya and Kai were going to start without ya."

"Sorry dad was not the best with the directions." you said while sitting down.

"Blah blah blah now we can play." Kai said. " Now wants to start?" You raised your hand high in the air.

"I do! Rraxy truth or dare?"

"Dare of course!" She replied. You hoped that she would say that. You planted an evil grin on your face and looked at Cole.

"I dare you... to eat some of Coles cooking."

"That's it? Ok." She said while not knowing her fate. Cole got up and went into the kitchen to start the dare as you and the others started to continue the game.

"Ok... Hm... Kai truth or dare." Rraxy asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to not use your hair products until the sleepover is home." Kai didn't look too fazed. He pulled out 3 bottles of hair product and threw them on the ground.

"All of it." Kai groaned took his bad and dumped out at least 8 more bottles.

"ALL of it!"