Sleepover part 2 - why me? -

Ok deadline over! The song will come later so yeah, enjoy! Also sorry but I had to put up that pic, it to cute!

(Y/n pov)

'Oh god what are they planning?' You thought to yourself. You could practically see the gears turning in there heads.

Before you knew what happened next the girls pulled you into a different room. Same for Lloyd

(No ones pov)

"Gabby, you get the makeup, Nya and Kaitlyn, you find something for her to wear, I got the hair." Rraxy barked. The girls started looking around for there items as (Y/n) looked at them confused.

"Guys what are you doing?!" (Y/n) asked.

"Something." Nya deadpanned before pulling out another outfit. Gabby pulled out a kit of makeup and set it down.

Before (Y/n) could even blink Kaitlyn and Nya gave her a gold dress and shoved her into a bathroom to change. It was a gold dress that went to her knees, it had a black trim and a big black bow around her waist. She was also given a small black jacket that went to her waist as well. Last but no least there was a pair of gold flats with little black bows at the end of the shoes.

(Y/n) reluctantly put it on and went back to the room the girls were in.

"Sit down and close your eyes." Gabby told her before applying a small amount of makeup on. While she did that Rraxy did her hair into two high pigtails. ( sorry if you have short hair. Just imagine that she gave you some Extensions or something.)

Kaitlyn and Nya added the final touches such as black gloves and jewelry.

(Y/n) got up (with Rraxy's help) and got out of the room.

(Y/n pov)

You got out of the room and blushed when you saw Lloyd in the most adorable thing ever. He had a black vest with a yellow shirt underneath. He had black formal shoes and pants and was given tittle gold bear ears. He also had a little black top hat and bow to sell it off, in other words... he looked amazing.

"Aww there blushing." Jay teased.

"Can we please get this over with?" Lloyd asked blushing.

"Aww ok." Gabby fake pouted before giving them the microphones. Cole put on the music and smiled.

'Why me?' You thought before your part came on.

(Ya Just Gold won with 6 votes, safe and sound tied but I personally this song so sorry if ya don't like.)

While singing you started to have lots of fun. You started to smile as Lloyd did the same.

Jay pulled out his camera and watched whole showing Gabby, Kai, and Rraxy while the others enjoyed the show.

(After the song)

Once you where done everyone clapped and some laughed.

"This is so going on YouTube!" Jay yelled.

"That was great!" Kaitlyn cheered whole the others agreed with her.

"That was most pleasing."

"That was so good."

You kept hearing praises from your friends and brother and smiled.

"Thank you." was all you said before thinking, 'Why me.'

Oh my god I'm so sorry about the ending. I had no other idea how to close it. I am glad though that I kept me promise about updating today. (Yay) sorry for those who wanted the other songs but I hope you all enjoyed.
Bye meh tacos!