What the...

GUYS READ THIS

Sorry guys. I'm not dead I was just being lazy. Again sorry. Also the kid in the picture is not mine but I am using him in this story cause I felt it would be right. His name is Sock (yes Sock) and he's from the short film "Welcome to Hell." It's really good and if you want to learn more about him go and watch the video. I have it uploaded for you so you can see if you want.

(3rd pov)

Everyone was fast asleep after playing tons of games and watching movies.

(Y/n) pov  
(I know I haven't done pov correctly but you know it just means like I'm telling it from your side)

You yawned and woke up thirsty. 'Welp. Time to get up' you thought and stood up. You tiredly went downstairs to get some water but something was... off

Everything seemed as if it was daytime. You could see everything like you had night vision goggles or all the lights were on. "What the..."

There were also faint whispers. You clutched onto the glass and quickly went to the fridge to get the water. There was a rustle from inside and you jumped lightly.

You slowly opened the door and saw a weird floating kid eating a sandwich.

The boy looked about 14-15 years old. He waved... and you screamed.

(Sock pov)

Hi. I'm Sock. And I'm a demon... wait that was terrible can we start again?... no?... really?... ok fine. So ya I'm a demon and I'm basically here to haunt people I'm assigned to until they kill themselves. I'm not assigned to anyone right now but I was bored so I thought 'lets get a sandwich'

Now here I am just eating my sandwich when a weird girl screams at me for no possible reason. (Me: surrre. Sock: hey!)

"Hello!" I smiled.

She screamed again and went upstairs. Man...Some people are just plain rude.

(Y/n) pov

You screamed and went upstairs to the others.

"(Y-y/n) what's wrong?" Cole yawned out.

"There's a ghost in the fridge!" You screamed out.

"A what in the fridge?" Rraxy asked.

"A ghost!!!!"

"Um actually I'm a demon. Good guess though." Sock said. He was right behind her and smiled.

You screamed again.

"You know that hurts my ears and feelings right? Cause it really does." He said.

You looked at everyone else. "Do any of you see him?!"

Everyone either said no or shook their head.

(Sock pov)

Ok that's weird. I'm not assigned to haunt her but she can see me. Either she's dead or has powers... hmmm

(Y/n) pov

You looked at Sock. "Who even are you and how can I see you?"

"Well my names Sock, I'm a demon cause I killed both my parents along with myself, and you can see me cause your either dead or have powers... and I'm pretty sure you aren't dead."

You had your mouth wide open. "What the..."

Sock giggled. "Wow this hasn't really happened since I met Cassie. (made up name for Cole's mom) too bad she died though. I did like her a lot more than some of my assignments."

"Y-you mean my mom? She had powers too?"

"Wait mom had powers?" Cole asked

"That's what the demon ghost thing is telling me." You shrugged.

"Ya she did. In fact so did her father. You guys actually look a lot like the people who had powers in the past." Sock examined them.

"Seriously?"

"Yep." He gave you another smile.

"Seriously what?" Gabriella asked and sat up.

"Our family members had powers..."

Gabriella blinked and laid back down. "Ok I'm just gonna pretend I didn't just hear that."

You still looked at everyone and back at Sock. "D-do we all have powers?"

"I'm pretty sure ya." He nodded.

"What the hell..."

Yay I did it! Sorry if it's bad. I tried and I hope it's ok. :P. I do hope it's ok though. Bye meh tacos!