READ THIS! IT ABOUT YOUR POWER!

Sorry it is NOT an update but I have been reviving more OCs and votes for new powers. Now there is nothing wrong with it but it does make it harder for me to put more OCs in. I will put up another thing later for the last OCs I'm allowing but plead no more because it makes it harder to incorporate them in. But still thank you for all of this.

Now we go to the powers. It is shown in a previous chapter that there was a part to vote for your power. I'm talking about this because people are still voting even though the deadline ended months ago. Again there is nothing wrong with it but I feel like I need to talk about this.

I'm going to CHANGE the power because I'm getting so many votes for a certain power and I feel like I need to recognize it so now I'm changing it from MUSIC to DARKNESS!

I will also change my power to music so there is little confusion and change in the story. It will also contrast with lloyds power in a good way, same with you as the reader for not having the cliché darkness power as your power.

Again sorry this is not an update but this had to be said. I hope you understand and like the change and thank you for reading this. I will address the last OCs in another part later so no more please and thank you. I hope you enjoyed and bye meh tacos!